Chapter 6

Lucas

With New York traffic I didn't think Liam could get here so quickly.

"Where is she? Is she here? " Liam demanded as I opened the door.

He walked in scanning the room. "She's showering" I said pointing towards the bathroom.

He opened his mouth to say something but he got cut off as the bathroom door opened.

"Mr. Blackwell where should I-" she blushed as she turned the corner and noticed someone else was here.

My pants tightened as I caught sight of her in my clothes. Fucking hell.

I looked towards Liam to see him frozen as he looked at Celeste. I could tell he couldn't believe his eyes.

I couldn't either.

"Liam," I nod my head towards Celeste "this is Celeste."

Liam

She was stunning.

Absolutely beautiful.

"Hello s-sir. " she stuttered. She sounded so damn innocent.

"A pretty name for such a pretty little lady" she blushes and looks down at her feet.

I grab her chin gently her making her look at me, her opal blue eyes widen at the action.

"Thank you" she blushes harder.

So fucking adorable. I smile at her, I can't believe she's here right now.

She pulls away from me and looks towards Lucas, her cheeks still burning red.

"Mr. Blackwell where should I-"

"Why don't you go to the guest room I showed you earlier I'll bring you your hot chocolate in a minute, I just need to speak with my brother privately." Lucas cuts her off.

"Ok sir" she nods and leaves without protest.

So submissive.

My member hardens as I imagine all the things we could be doing.

"Is she sleeping here?" I ask. She wasn't any older than 16 she was young. Her parents would be looking for her.

"I found her in the park and all she told me was that she couldn't go home, I didn't ask her anymore questions, all I wanted to do was get her out of the cold." he explains

"Well we should ask her now" I demand making my way to the guest bedroom but I'm held back by Lucas.

"We'll ask her tomorrow, right now let's just make sure she gets some rest, she must be tired, Who knows how long she was out there in those small scraps of clothes." he sighs

"What do you mean?"

"She was outside dressed as if it were summer in a skirt and a small sweater she was freezing!" he says harshly.

I frown at that, we were really going to need answers tomorrow morning. I let out a sigh and silence takes over us as Lucas prepares Celeste's hot chocolate.

"Have you called Aiden?" I ask

He let's out a sigh "He's not answering my calls. I was hoping you could call him, he might answer you"

I nod as he lifts the cup of hot chocolate "you coming?" he asks as he walks to the guest room.

Was that even a question?

Celeste

I couldn't believe my sight the city view from here was amazing. I never thought I would be able to see it like this, it was beautiful.

"Little one, you hot chocolate ready" I turn around at the voice of Mr. Blackwell. My mouth practically watered at the sight of the mug with whip cream on top.

He sets it down on the small table in the guest room.

"Thank you" I say.

"Your welcome" he tells me a bright smile on his face.

I don't know why so many people thought they were so mean? They have been nothing but kind to me so far.

I take a sip and I'm instantly in heaven.

I look up and notice Lucas and Liam just staring at me and I blush.

"After you're done you're going straight to bed, okay? "

"okay" I respond to Liam

It was weird they were just staring at me while I drank my hot chocolate I felt a little uncomfortable.

After I was done Liam and Lucas helped me get into bed so that I was well tucked in.

Lucas looked at me in the eyes "Tomorrow you tell us everything, no lies, is that understood? " he says sternly.

I nod my head quickly.

I looked towards Liam and notice he carries the same stern expression.

I sigh as they leave the room.

I wonder where I would be right now if Lucas wouldn't have helped me out.

Lucas had gave me a long sleeve shirt. And his boxers they were huge on me so it covered up my bruises real well. There was no use in hiding them anymore though, he was going to find out the truth tomorrow anyways.

I couldn't lie my way out of this situation anymore. How would he react when he found out the truth. What would happen to me.

I was most likely to turn up in a foster home, which is what I've practically been avoiding.

What if I left before they woke up?

No, that was a bad idea. I let out a sigh.

Liam

"He's not answering my calls either" I say putting down my phone on the counter.

"So do we just wait for him to come home?"

"It could be days before he comes back" I respond.

"So what do we do?" Lucas asks.

"We keep calling him until he answers, he has to know" Aiden was going to die when he saw Celeste. He never thought we'd ever find her.

Yet here she is.

If only Aiden would answer his fucking phone.

I knew he was still angry about the fight we had in the office and the probability of him answering his phone was slim to none.

It wasn't the first time he disappeared without telling us about it.

Now we just wait.

Aiden

45 missed calls.

Well that was a record. They usually wouldn't even bother.

I don't even want to talk to them right now, all I want right now is peace. As another call comes in I end it and put my phone on silence. I'll deal with them when the time comes.

I smirk as I feel lips run down my neck.

"You coming back to bed baby?"

I turn around and grab her by the hips and lift her up. She wraps her feet around my waist as I carry her to the bedroom.

I slam the bedroom door open and throw her roughly on the bed.

I climb on top of her running kisses up her chest.

"Does this answer your question?" I smirk.

.....................

New update as promised :)