Chapter 15

Celeste

I wake up to a very sore back in a very uncomfortable position. I look around and realize we had fallen asleep on the couch.

I look at Olivia who's sprawled all over the other couch, one of her arms hanging off to the side. I was about to go wake her up but then a plan comes to mind.

I smile deviously as I grab the pillow off of the couch and gently tip toe over to her as quietly as I can. Then bam! I hit her right in the face. She jolts right up looking around the room confusedly. Until her eyes land on me.

Her eyes narrow when she catches sight of me with the pillow in my hands. I smile placing my hands behind my back in attempt to look innocent. "Good morning Olivia how did you sleep?" I say cheekily.

She opens her mouth to say something but she stops. Her furious expression falls. I give her a confused expression. "Do you smell that?" she asks sniffing the air. I wanted to laugh at how silly she looked right now.

"I smell bacon!" she exclaims excitedly "I love bacon!"

She gets up from the couch, rather quickly must I add, and runs straight for the kitchen. I laugh at her reaction remembering how Olivia had one time rambled on about bacon for 15 minutes in a row.

I follow after her, I turn the corner to find Olivia staring at the huge plate of bacon on the table like it was the only thing in the world.

"My love, where have have you been all my life" she murmurs dramatically. I giggle at her face expression.

My lord did that girl love bacon.

After breakfast Liam and Lucas had taken us to the mall to do some shopping or to look around in general. They gave us some space but they weren't too far behind us.

"Oh look that ones pretty" I say pointing at the flowery dress on the mannequin.

"Let's go into this store" I urge Olivia pulling her into a shoe store.

She laughs but then I feel her tense up beside me. She tugs on my arm harshly trying to pull me out of the store.

"What's wrong?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"That's S-sergio" she stutters out.

I turn to see but she grabs onto my shoulders preventing me from turning around. "Can we just go?" she pleads.

I nod "Olivia do y-"

"Can we just not talk about it please" she says cutting me off.

"I'm sorry if that sounded rude I just don't - I don't want to remember that night, I really don't" she breaths out.

"Okay."

I wasn't going to pressure her.

....................

Its officially been two weeks since Olivia came over. After what happened at the mall it was kind of tense but eventually she went back to her old quirky self. We started school next week, and I was really nervous.

We had gone to see a couple more houses not too far from the pent house actually. We hadn't decided on a particular one yet. Lucas and Liam some how had managed to find so many flaws for every house, I didn't understand how though they were all stunning.

I was lying lazily on the couch when Liam and Lucas walked into the room. They had been really busy this week, doing paper work, talking on the phone, and they had been going to the office a lot too.

They never left me alone though, one of them always stayed with me while the other went to work.

Lucas sat down next to me before pulling me onto his lap. He placed a light kiss on my neck "Little one we both have to go to the office today, so we thought you might wanna come along" he tells me.

"Yeah okay" I say smiling.

He smiles at me "But before we go you need to eat," he says pulling me up.

After eating we drove up to a huge building with bold black letters that said "Blackwell Corp."

"This is it little one" Liam says.

"Wow" I say as we enter the building. "What floor do you guys work on? " I ask curious.

"You'll see," Lucas says giving me a grin. He grabs my hand pulling me into the elevator.

When we reach the top floor Lucas holds on firmly to my hand as we walk through the floor. It was completely empty nobody else seemed to be here.

"Where is everybody?" I ask.

"There are only three other people who work up here besides us, and they didn't work today" Lucas answers.

"Where did you say the files for the new restaurant were?" Lucas asks turning to Liam.

"I handed them to Aiden a couple weeks ago for review, they're probably still in his office." Liam replies.

As they converse I look around taking in my surroundings. In the far right corner there was a vending machine right next to a set up coffee station. The floor seemed to be separated into three different sections with a huge amount of space between them.

Lucas pulls me along with him as he pulls open the office door. My eyes widen in shock as I take in the sight in front of me. There he was.

Aiden Blackwell.

But he wasn't alone. A woman with only a bra and underwear on clung to him as she lay on his desk. Her clothes scattered on the ground. I look at Aiden to see his shirt was almost completely off. Lipstick smeared on his lips.

Tears form in my eyes and I could feel my heart shatter.

"What the FUCK get ou-" he stops midway as his eyes land on me. His mouth falls open.

Not being able to handle the sight I run. I hear Lucas and Liam calling me from behind as I enter the elevator. I quickly press a random number and pray the elevator closes in time. Just as it closes I'm able to catch sight of Aiden walking out of his office quickly trying to button his shirt.

I slide down against the elevator and and tears fall from my eyes.

They had lied to me. Of course he didn't want me. How could I have been so stupid.

.............

What a buthole man 😑

Also give a huge thanks to my friend Janet whom without, this chapter would not have gone out today. 💕

To Janet - you can stop nagging me now 😑 I updated.