Chapter 13

Celeste

"Is that so princess?" he chuckles running his lips tentatively down my neck. "Well then your wish is my command."

And just like that in one quick movement his fingers are replaced by his member. I gasp as in one quick thrust he's inside me. He closes his eyes "So fuckin tight baby girl"

Moan after moan leaves my mouth as his pace increases gradually. My eyes clench tight as I feel the wave of pleasure build up after every thrust.

"Cum for daddy baby girl" he says. I let out a loud moan as I come undone. shortly after I feel Liam come to his end as well.

Liam gently pulls out of me and lays beside me wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. I look up at Liam he seems to be in a daze as he messes with my hair, enjoying the sensation, I let sleep take over once again.

....................

I giggle as Liam places kisses all over my face. "Your so fuckin adorable" he tells me. I blush at his comment.

"What time are we gonna go see the house tomorrow ?" I ask. Liam and Lucas had scheduled to see two houses tomorrow, I was so excited I've never had much of a choice in anything. They had promised I would be able to decorate my room the way I wanted, however I don't think I would sleep there very much.

Nonetheless I didn't wanna go overboard on it. I didn't want them spending so much money on me.

"Around three" he replies.

Lucas still wasn't back from his emergency meeting. It was now eight o'clock and I was beginning to worry about him.

Was he okay? Had he eaten?

"When will daddy be back?" I ask worriedly. Liam looks down at me. We were cuddled together on the couch. He sighs "I'm not sure little one."

I bite my lip. "Can we call him? Just to make sure he's okay" I tell him. He pulls out his phone and dials before handing it to me. I would have used mine but I drained the battery talking to Olivia, I was so excited she was coming over tomorrow and we had talked about all the things we were going to do.

It rings a few times before his gruff voice answers. "Yes" he answers. You could definitely tell he was stressed out. I let out a sigh of relief at least he was okay.

"Daddy" I say. "little one" his voice immediately brightens at my voice.

"When are you coming home? Are you okay?" I rush out. I'm sure I sounded really needy but I didn't care. He let out a small laugh "I'm okay little one don't worry, I'm just taking care of some stuff at the office and it's taking longer than I expected, I'll be home soon. Okay?"

"Okay daddy."

"Can you pass me to Liam little one" I tell him yes and pass the phone to Liam.

He gently takes me off his lap telling me he'll be back before going to the other room. While he's gone I open up some magazines that are on the coffee table. While scanning through the variety I pick up another one and look at the cover.

It was all three Blackwell's both Liam and Lucas had serious expressions on their face. But damn did they look hot. I look at the other Blackwell brother. Aiden.

I realized I still had yet to meet him. Where was he anyways? I stare at the magazine and notice that of all three Aiden is the only one with a huge grin on his face. I smile at that. I place down the magazine as Liam comes back into the room.

"Daddy?" I ask. "what is it little one"

"You know how you said all three of you wanted to care for me" I question. He nods in response. "and how you couldn't believe you had found me" he nods again his face turning into one of confusion.

"What's this about little one?" he asks.

"Where is Aiden?" I ask.

His face widens in surprise obviously not expecting the question. "Aidens been taking care of some business outside of the country, but he'll be back soon" the hesitation when he said business doesn't go unnoticed.

"When will I meet him?" I ask.

"Soon" is his reply

I frown "Well, what If he doesn't like me?" I don't know why but the mere thought of him not liking me breaks my heart and I don't know why. I didn't even know him.

"He'll love you as soon as he sees you little one, don't ever doubt that" he says coming up to me and pulling me into a hug. I only nod in response not being able to say any words due to the lump in my throat.

"Come along little one why don't we watch a movie in the room and then you can go to bed, and we can talk about this another day" he grabs my hand pulling me towards the bedroom.

After the movie was over I could barely keep my eyes open. I was so sleepy but I didn't wanna fall asleep, I wanted to wait until Lucas was home.

"It's time for bed little one" Liam says. I pout " But I wanna wait until Daddy's home" I whine.

"Not pouting young lady, Lucas might not be home til much later and you need to get to bed." he replies sternly.

I was about to argue back but then I heard the sound of the door closing. Lucas was home! I squeal getting out of bed and running out of the door.

My paces increase as I catch sight of Lucas hanging his coat. He must of heard my thundering footsteps because he turns around just in time to catch me as I jump into his arms.

"You're finally home!" I yell excitedly.

As I catch sight of his exhausted face I immediately feel regret. He was tired and here I was jumping on him and yelling loudly.

"I'm sorry daddy, you must be tired" I say trying to get out of his embrace, but he tightens his grip on my waist. "I'm never tired for you little one, ever" he tells me.

I smile at him and he gives me a small peck on the lips.

"Let's get to bed little one it's been an exhausting day for me," he says carrying me back to the room. He raises an eyebrow as he takes a look at the room.

I blush as I notice that the clothes from earlier today were scattered all over the room floor and the bed was a total mess. I had forgot we didn't clean up and that Liam was in the other room.

"It seems like you've had an exhausting day too, huh little one."

...............

Jello, how's everyone's day going today? Good I hope.

Anyways here's another update for you guys 💕 😊