Chapter 17

Celeste

I try to run past him through the door but he wraps his arms around me.

"Celeste please, please let me talk to you!" he pleads. I look up at him to see his eyes were watery.

I was weak.

"You won't regret it just please Celeste" he pleads even more.

I open my mouth to answer when Liam barges through the door taking a hold of Aiden's arm trying to pull him away.

"Wait!" I shout "I want to hear what he has to say" I say.

Liam looks at me with a skeptical look. "Are you sure little one?" he questions.

No.

"Yes" I say. Liam nods and leaves with a perplexed look on his face.

I look at Aiden he tries to reach for me but I move away. A hurt expression takes over his face, and I almost feel bad. But then I remember what I saw earlier today and it all fades.

"What did you want to talk about" I try to say nonchalantly.

"I know you're mad, and I really have no explanation for my actions, I was being an idiot if I would have known about you I never woul-"

"Then why didn't you answer their calls!" I yell. Earlier today before I fell asleep Liam had told me they had tried to contact him.

But he didn't want to talk to them.

"I should have but I was just ma-"

"What if one of them was hurt or there was an emergency and they needed you here did you come to think of that when you decided not to answer your phone!" he flinches at my tone.

"I'm sorr-"

"Can you leave now I really don't want to talk to you right now" I was too angry to feel bad for the saddened expression his face held.

He nods his head dejectedly and walks out the door. I could hear him talking to Liam but I couldn't make out exactly what he was saying to him.

I wasn't being to harsh on him was I?

No I wasn't. Even after what I saw today I still wanted to be with him. But I'm not sure when I would be able to forgive him. I was hurt right now and I just needed some time away from him.

I grab my phone and dial Olivia's number. It rings a few times before she picks up.

"Hey, what's up"

"Hey can you come over please" I ask. She must of noticed my raspy voice.

"Are you okay? And I don't know." she asks concerned.

"Please" I manage to say

"I'll be over as soon as I can"

...........

"What a b-hole" she says as I finish telling her about the eventful day I had today.

"I don't know what to do" I tell her.

"Well first of all don't forgive him so quickly he has to realize he made a big mistake and then work for it"

I nod my head in agreement.

"Do you know what will make you feel better"

I look at her confusedly.

"What?" I ask

"The Vampire Diaries and ice cream!"

I smile at that. I did love ice cream. Olivia tugs at my hand pulling me straight to the kitchen.

Lucas

"What do you mean he's fucking out of jail!" I growl through the phone.

"S-sir we don't know how he got out all we know is that one of the g-uards was knocked o-out"

"I don't care what the FUCK you have to do but I want him found and I want him found now!" I say slamming my office phone down.

I immediately dial Liam. If that man was out I knew for a fact that he was going after Celeste.

She started school soon and neither Liam or I would be there to protect her. I think it would be best to chose a house soon and move.

It would also be best to chose a private tutor for Celeste instead of her going out to school just until that man was found.

I wasn't taking my chances in risking Celeste's safety. I don't think Olivia's parents would mind her getting some of the highest education money can get.

As long as Olivia was with her I knew Celeste wouldn't complain.

"Yeah" Liam answers.

"Henry is out of jail"

"What!" he yells through the phone.

"I need you to keep Celeste close to you if you guys go out, keep her within your sight"

"Also we need to chose a house as soon as possible I've decided to get a private tutor for Celeste until this problem goes away." I finish off.

"I'm okay with everything as long as she's safe"

After the conversation with Liam I sigh and continue with some paperwork.

"Mr. Blackwell" I hear through the intercom.

"Yes"

"There's a woman that's here to see you and she says it's important." Gladis says.

"Send her in" I frown not knowing who it could possibly be.

My office door opens and my face turns into one of anger when I see who walks in.

"Briana what the fuck are you doing here!" I yell.

She had been one of my ex flings, she had been living at the penthouse but I kicked her out as soon as I found out she had stolen money from me.

Her face was one of mortification at my tone.

"Get out now"

"No wait, I-i have s-something important to tell you."

I don't listen or answer her instead I grab her hand pulling her out the door.

"I'm pregnant."

..............

I updated twice today!!! 💕

By the way if you haven't checked out my new book please go do that.

To Janet - thanks for the motivation 💕