Me

Y/n Pov

Growing up I was blessed to have money provided for my family. My dad was chairman and CEO of one of America's largest technology businesses, and my mom was the ambassador to the Philippines. Often both of my parents would tell me to work hard now so that later on I could appreciate the splendors of life.

Since I grew up with a lot of money, I knew the value of hard work. Starting off in elementary, I opened up a lemonade stand here in Seoul. It might sound a bit cliché but hey at least I got money. Later on, in middle school, I sold my notes so the kids who didn't study before the test at least had a chance to pass. I later became the student librarian in our high school where I earned a decent amount of money.

At first, I didn't like the idea of becoming a librarian, but money doesn't grow trees, right? So I joined right away and got the position. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Kids in our high school would often make out in the library due to its perfect location from the prying eyes. So I would push some books over from another side of the bookshelves to interrupt any would-be couples make out session.

I became more interested in my position as a school librarian. I was informed later that a girl is going to help me lower the workload. That day I'd never forget.

"Y/n L/n , please report to the front desk" a lady said over the intercom.

Standing up from my comfortable reading spot. I stood up and made my way out the door to go to the front desk. Once I made it to the front desk Ms. Perkins said.

"Y/n - L/n, Principal Smith would like to see you now"

At that point, I was trembling at my feet not knowing what was going to happen. No one ever gets called into the principle's room unless you did something terribly stupid or he was going to eat you for dinner.

I approached the door, took a deep breath and knocked.

"Come in" a voice from behind the door said.

I made my way inside and I saw a girl when I first came in. She was the prettiest girl I've ever seen. She had brunette hair that stretched backward and a body that satiates any man's fantasies for miles.

"Ehemm" Principal Smith said taking me out the trance I was in.

" You're probably wondering why I called you over here?" Principal Smith said with an authoritative tone.

" Yes sir, I was wondering why you did call me over here" I said with a questioning tone

"Well starting as of right now Jessica will be the second librarian" Principal Smith said

"But sir..." Principal Smith cut me off.

" Y/n, this is final and it's effective immediately" Principal Smith said with a grin on his face.

" Now go take Jessica with you and take her to the library and please close the door behind you when you exit."

I exited the room and Jessica soon followed. We entered the library, where she soon stepped in front of me and said

" Since I didn't get a chance to say hi earlier let me say it now, Hi I'm Jessica."

"Umm... hi I'm Y/n, nice to meet you I guess." looking at the wall behind her.

She punched me in my shoulder trying to get my attention. What in the blazing hell does this girl eat, she punches like Mike Tyson.

"Cheer Up Baby, I don't bite" Jessica said smiling

Oh, I hope you do, grinning in my head to the fun time we will soon have.