Taste of Cherry

" Hana dul set, one in a million, annyeong haseyo twice iminda!" nine goddesses bow in front of me.

I stood there in amazement not knowing what was going on. Do I bow? What do I do? inquisitive thoughts flooded my mind. Still staring at them, I saw the girl in the middle approach me and bow.

"Annyeong, I'm Park-Jihyo and we're just visiting to see if you and your daughter are doing just fine." You can see a sparkle in her eye almost as if she was concerned to see if I was okay. I wasn't wearing anything presentable and that embarrassed me. Imagine having nine beautiful women standing in front of you and the only thing you have on are striped grey pajamas and LA Lakers long sleeve shirt.

I quickly stood up to return the customary greeting bowing the ninety-degree angle. I mean they were the only people to visit me and my daughter, so why not?

"Sa Jang - nim, please don't bow!" A girl who resembles a bunny quickly rushed me and quickly held me up. Laughing at her antics, I hastily waved her off indicating it was fine. Noticing Emily was still asleep, I gave them a gesture of silence by putting my finger on my lips, and they caught on quickly.

"I'm very thankful for you guys being here, but it isn't necessary. Emily and I are doing just fine. Please sit down" I said in hush whispers, leading them to a big table that easily accommodated them all.

I offered them glasses of water and orange juice. Setting each glass one by one, they bowed and thanked me for the generous offer. Setting the last glass, I poured the water and set it next to the girl who closely resembles a squirrel. She timidly tapped my hand which prompted me to look at her.

"Did I do something wrong?" I quickly said not wanting to offend her. She looked me with those alluring brown orbs, I was quickly caught in a trance. She suddenly realized that I looked at her and quickly turned her head in the other direction.

Dismissing the sudden reaction, I quickly turned my attention to the rest of the girls who were busy looking at their phones clueless to what just happened.

Just as I was about to sit down I saw a gift basket; inside a teddy bear and an assortment of various candies and delightful confections displayed next to the nightstand where Emily was laying. Astonished at the thoughtfulness of the gift, I gathered them into a group hug and quickly released them.

" Wow! Thank you so much, guys... I mean wow, I'm just lost for words. On behalf of Emily and I, we greatly appreciate the gifts. I hope I will be able to reciprocate the same kindness you have shown in the future......" just as I was about to finish the sentence, I heard a screech from behind me.

" OH MY GOSH TWICE is here! Where is Sana-unnie and Mina-Unnie!?" Emily suddenly screamed.

Emily suddenly jumped out of the hospital bed to hug Sana who was sitting next to Tzuyu. Sana quickly hugged her back and started laughing from the sudden skinship.

Emily then went to Mina and quickly perched herself onto her lap indicating she has found a comfortable place to sit. Mina seemed to looked accepted at the fact so you let it be.

Wow, that's so cute almost like her if she was still here. Y/n how do you feel? She's gone and out of your life; it been five years, she's dead, it's time.

The dark thoughts continued to resurface, not wanting to dwell any more on the thoughts I reached for the pill bottle and took two red pills ease the negative thoughts.

Recollecting myself I quickly turned back and thankfully found them attending to Emily playing with and making her laugh.

"Dad I bet you don't know their names" I was suddenly caught off guard by the sudden question. I mentally slapped myself in the back of the head not knowing the names of the girls in front of me.