Chapter 2: Cross Academy

Mina's Pov:

"Miss Tubayoshi we are already here. Please wake up." I heard my driver's voice, Victon waking me up.

When I open my eyes I realise that we really did just arrive. I went out of the car and took my bag.

"Have a wonderful stay here, miss." Victon said and I just nodded.

My parents said that a prefect or whatever does it called will pick me up here yet their still not here.

I waited for five minutes when I heard a gun trigger being pulled.

When I look back I see a gun pointed on my head by a boy with silver hair and lavender eyes.

"Vampire." He said coldly while glaring at me.

I return his glare and push his gun away.

"Don't point your gun on me.." I said and pull my gun from my waist and point it to his head.

"....It's suppose to be pointed to you, You filthy thing, level E." When I said that his eyes widened.

Zero's Pov:

That crazy headmaster told me to pick up the new student because Yuki is busy on something.

When I arrive at the gate I saw a girl with blond long hair and reddish eyes.

I immediately pointed my gun on her head thinking she's one of those disgusting vampire.

"Vampire." I called her with disgusting voice when she face me.

Then she push my gun away from her.

"Don't point your gun on me.." she said to me and pull something from her waist and point it to my head.

Then I realise that It's a anti-vampire gun.

"....It's suppose to be pointed to you, You filthy thing, level E." When she said that my eyes widened.

'How did she know' I thought still shock.

"You don't know me, don't you?" She asked me still had a gun on my head.

"Mina Tubayoshi known to be a merciless vampire hunter." My eyes widened from her introduction.

So she's the famous Mina that killed vampire without hesitation. I should be careful around her.

"I'm here to guide you to the headmaster's office. Come on." I said and all I get from her is a nodded and we began walking.

Mina's Pov:

Our walk is filled with silence. No one dares to talk.

"Have you ever drank a blood?" I suddenly asked.

He look to me but I didn't look at him.

"No. Never will." He replied coldly. I chuckled bitterly.

"You won't control it. Time will come where only your beast side will take control." I said in a straight way. He glare at me.

"That's why. I want you to only drink my blood." When I said that his eyes widened and look at me.

"I'm not goin-"

"It's the only way for you not to hurt others. And my blood it's different when you drink it you can survive without drinking quite long but once you drink my blood you can never drink to others." I cut him off. He stop for a while making me also stop.

"I'm going to do it." He said.

"But in return you need to help me to kill the one who killed my brother." I said angrily.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"Rido Kuran. That filthy thing murdered my brother, my only brother." I said while stopping myself to cry and continue on looking down.

"I'll do it." Zero said with a small smile on his face. And I just nodded.

We continue on walking until we arrive in front of a big door I assumed that this is the headmaster's office.

"The new student is here." Zero said.

"Zero, Let her in! Let her in!" I heard a cheerful voice from the inside.

When we enter I see a man with a long hair and glasses witha weird clothing.

On the side of him I saw a girl with short brown hair and reddish eyes. I can sense a little vampire powers from her.

"Miss Tubayoshi your here. Welcome to the Cross Academy!" The man said.

"You might not remember me but I'm Kaien Cross. The one who took care of you and your broth-"

"I know you."I cut him off not wanting to hear my brother's name.

"Ahh of course. I hope you enjoy your studies here." Kaien said.

"I'm here to do my mission not to study and make peace with those disgusting vampires." I said with a glare making him back away a little.

"NO! YOU ARE WRONG!" That girl with the brown hair, Yuki suddenly shouted.

"They are not suppose to be called disgusting. They are good vampires. They will not kill humans!" Yuki shouted to me. I raised my brow to her.

"I want to go to my room." I said to the headmaster and ignoring Yuki.

"Yuki if you-"

"I'll guide her there." Zero suddenly said. The headmaster sigh but only nodded.

"Let's go." Zero said to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~