Chapter 10

Nathan's Pov:

Mia shot Miko's shoulder while her eyes was close. When she open her eyes, we we're all shock. The usual reddish color of her eyes turn to a deep color of blue. No emotion can be seen in her eyes.
"You've cross the line, Rido." She said as she pointed her gun to him. I was about to walk closer to her when someone hold my wrist stopping me from walking.
"Don't. She's not the same Mina you know." Kaname said as he continue to observe Mina.
"Why don't you let your friends watch our fight." Miko said after that he did something and we we're all tied into the wall except for Mia.
"Enjoy the show okay?" Miko said while holding his shoulder which was shot by Mia. When he remove his hand, the wound is gone making us shock.
"I made him more stronger than what all of you think. HAHAHAHA." Rido said as he saw our shock looks.
"Why you!?!?" Aidou tried to break free but no use.
"Let's start the party." Miko said as he charge towards Mia who just stood there doing nothing.
"Mia, do something!!" I shouted but she did something I didn't expect. Miko was throw back to the wall and a light shine behind Mia.
"Juri. Juri gave something more to Mina other than the blood she has." Kaname said as I look at him.
"What do you mean, Kaname?" Takuma asked as he also watch what was happening.
"Power. She have powers that only her can use and her to have it. That's why her eye color changed." Kaname explain as he watch Miko being thrown to a wall once again.

Rido's Pov:

My beloved Mina's eyes turned to a deep color of blue. And she's been beating Miko like that. 'What is she?' I thought in my mind.
"Juri gave you a power,didn't she?" I asked out loud making her look at my way and giving Miko a chance to attack. Making Mina tumble around.
"Mina!!" The vampires she's been with shouted.
"Don't turn your back on your enemy, my sister." Miko said as he attack once again Mina.
Mina stood up with blood on the corner of her mouth.
"Your not my brother. My brother is nothing like you!!" When she shouted that Miko stop and his eyes flash a little bit of his true eye color which is reddish.
"No!! You can't took control of you body!" I shouted as Miko is fighting back.
Suddenly a powerful blue light comes to my way making me back away.
"Ughh." When I look in front I saw Mina in the middle of blue and red light.
"What's happening??" I asked in panicked.
The light is continue on shining making me cover my eyes.
"Stop. Stop it!!!" I shouted as I shot my power in her way. When the smoke is gone, my eyes widen.
"What's happening!?!? You should be dead!!" I shouted to her, only making her smirk at me.
"Miko, kill her!! Now!!" I shouted at Miko who immediately run to her with a sword in his hands.

Mina's Pov:

Powers is surging through my body. I can feel that my energy and strength is back.
'Juri-sama thank you for this.' I thought as I continue on surging my body the strength to continue on fighting.
"Miko, kill her!! Now!!" Rido shouted at Miko who immediately run towards my direction with a sword on his hand.
"Fight it. I know your in there Miko." I said silently that only me and Miko can here.
After what I said he immediately halted and his eyes change to reddish color for a little time. I smile a little knowing that my brother is still inside of that body.
"Oneesan, h-help me." Miko said before his eyes turn back to red color.
'Don't worry, I will. But please remember my brother is death.... it's not you.' I thought as I continue to stare at the boy in front of me. I pull out my swords and started to fight him.
Suddenly a dark mist was going on my way. So I shot my light through it.
Miko kneel down from all the tiredness as he continue to huff.
"Time for you to be back. Rest for now." I said quietly as I shot one of my power to him knocking his consciousness.
"Why you?!?!" Rido shouted as I started to walk in front of him.
"Let's start this. Shall we?" I said smirking to him.
After I said that I throw my powerful power to him making him hit the wall but he immediately throw his power back to me making me back away and wince in pain.
"Mia, are you okay?" Nathan said in concern making me just nodded at him.
Rido sent another attack making me hit the wall but to my luck I saw sword beside me. Anti-vampire sword to be exact. I throw it to Rido but it only caught his shoulder but enough to weaken him.
I pull out my gun and shot him but he already have a shield. So I send a rainbow color light towards his way that can kill him. When the smoke is gun he is on the verge of dying so I charge toward him with a sword as I put a sword towards his heart making blood splatter everywhere. After that I back away feeling really really weak.
"You've win tonight, my dear. But you'll die with me." Rido said smirking as he sent one last attack to me before he vanish.
"Mina/Mia!!!" Everyone shouted as the attack hit me. I've fall hearing them call me when everything turn black.