Chapter 6

Kaname's Pov:

That girl, Mina Tubayoshi I felt like she's somehow special but I don't know why.

When I look outside I saw her with that Level E, Zero Kiryu. And it seems like she sense that someone is staring at her because she suddenly look at me.
When our eyes met she immediately glare to me.

"Your killing my curiosity, Mina Tubayoshi.' I thought as I continue to stare back at her before she break any eye contact and went away with Kiryu.

I went out and head to the headmaster's office. I knock on the door and heard the headmaster's voice.

When I entered, he look up to see who enter.

"Kaname, what brings you here? Come here and sit down, Sit down." The headmaster said cheerfully.

When I sit down I immediately went to the point why I went here.

"I want to know something about the new prefect, Mina Tubayoshi. She seems familiar to me yet I can't point it out. So I came here for answer." When I said that, the headmaster's eyes widen and avoid eye contact with me.

"I'm not in the position to tell you things about her life." He said seriously.

"But I just need small things so I can point out why she seems familiar to me." I said trying to convince the headmaster.

"I'm sorry Kaname. I can't help you with that."

"But--"

"I seems familiar to you because of the things that happen in the past." I was cut off by a voice. 
I look back and I saw Mina looking emotionless.

Mina's Pov:

I was on my way to the headmaster to get a permission because I am going the association.

When I was outside the door I heard that the headmaster is talking to someone so I listened for a while.

"I want to know something about the new prefect, Mina Tubayoshi. She seems familiar to me yet I can't point it out. So I came here for answer." I heard a voice said. It's Kuran's voice.

"What does he want to know." I thought and having an urge to step inside and shout at him but I control myself and continue to listen.

"I'm not in the position to tell you things about her life." The headmaster said seriously.

"But I just need small things so I can point out why she seems familiar to me." Kuran said trying to convince the headmaster.

"I'm sorry Kaname. I can't help you with that."

"But--"

"I seems familiar to you because of the things that happen in the past." I cut him off because I can't take it anymore.

They both look at me as I walk towards them.

"Headmaster, give as time alone." I said to the headmaster as I continue to stare at Kuran. The headmaster left and close the door.

"Why are you so curious about me? Don't mind other business." I said to Kuran in my disgusted tone.

"As you said earlier I have a connection with you in the past." He said and looking at me for answers.

"Rido Kuran." When I said that he became more serious and with burning curiosity is visible in him.

"What about him?" He asked me.

"He's the one who kill my brother and your the one who watch it happen." When I said that I glare at him. His eyes widen.

"Your the girl." He said to me.