Chapter 3: Her Blood

Zero's Pov:

I don't know why but I want to know more about Mina that's why I volunteer to escort her to her room.

When we are walking I suddenly saw her neck and I'm feeling thirsty and at the same time my eyes glow red.

I hold her wrist and she suddenly look back to me. When she saw what's happening to me she sigh.

"You need blood. Come on is my room close here?" She asked and all I can do is nod.

When we arrive at her room. She immediately pull me to her bed. And she unbutton the upper part of her shirt exposing her neck to me.

"Drink all you want." She said and that's when I couldn't control my hunger.

"I'm sorry Mina." I said before sinking my fangs to her neck.

No one's Pov:

Unknown to them, the whole night class is alarmed because of the smell of Mina's Blood. Even Kaname's eyes glow but he control it.

It took time before the whole night class calm down.

"That smell of blood. It seems it's not just an ordinary human." Ichijou, the vice president of the night class said.

"Your right. And from the smell of it. I really want to drink it." Aidou said hungrily.

"Aidou." A warning voice that made Aidou shiver from fear was heard.

"Yes dorm president, Kuran." Aidou said in a formal way.

Kaname's Pov:

That blood we smell. It's extraordinary but it's not a vampire's blood.

'I want to meet the owner of that blood.' I thought as I look out on the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~