Chapter 7

~Morning~

Mina's Pov:

When I woke up I look around and knew that I was not in my room.

I suddenly remember what happen last night and look at my side. I saw Kuran there still sleeping.

"What have you done?" I silently said to his sleeping figure.

I stand up and went back to my room when I came across Yuki.
She saw me and immediately run in front of me.

"Mina-senpai, what did you do in the Moon Dormitory?" She asked as she saw me walk out from the dormitory.

"Stuffs." I reply softly and walk away.

She suddenly grab my wrist making me pull out my gun and point it to her.

"Don't you dare touch me?" I warned her in my full of authority tone.

She look at me, scared and back away a little. Suddenly someone push my gun down.

"You should not point a gun to anyone. It's dangerous, Ms. Prefect." When I look who said that I saw a familiar black colored hair boy. I raised a brow to him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Let's talk about it somewhere." He reply walking into some direction. I look back to Yuki and glare at her.

"Mind your business. Don't try to fit yourself in someone's business." I said to her before following him.
I found him sitting in a bench near the fountain. I sit beside him.

"You have new mission... With me." He immediately said after I arrive there. I look at him curiously.

"What?" I asked in my doubtful tone. He suddenly pull out a envelope and hand it to me. I open it and start reading it,

Miss Mina Tubayoshi,

We know that your still in a mission which is killing Level Es' but you need to do a mission with Nathan Shin. The mission is to eliminate Shizuka Hoi who vanish in the past and not found until now and to start looking for the one who murder your brother, Rido Kuran. The association know that the best duo we have is the both of you so we're entrusting this mission to the both of you. Miss Tubayoshi, you need to leave your school, we will pass to the other hunter your mission about level E focus on your mission with Nathan. The headmaster already know about this. That's all for now.

Sincerely,
Hunter Association

When I finish reading it I look back on Nathan who is staring at the flower like it's the most entertaining thing in the world.

"Where are you back then?" I asked him and he just shrugged his shoulder.

"You've been bitten by a Pureblood and Level E." He suddenly said.

I look at his wrist and saw the bracelet. I let out a sigh and just nodded at him.

"You still have that." I said to him as he look at the bracelet.

"It's the thing your brother gave me before that day. Saying he's not suitable in wearing this if he can't protect you." He said as I look away trying to cool down.

Nathan's Pov:

I watch as Mina read the letter from the association.