Chapter 11

Mina's Pov:

All of us are in the room to have a lunch I already change my clothes because it's already torn after the battle. [Outfit above👆]

"Mina-senpai how was your wounds?" Yuki asked me.
"I'm fine. I could heal it." I said to him without looking at her.
"Mia, are you fine now?" Sei asked me as he run towards me. His wounds are already heal.
"Yeah." I replied to him.
"So let's eat now." The headmaster said making as nod and started sitting around the long table. I sat between Sei and Nathan, Miko is beside Nathan as Airi, Hina, Ren, and Hiroto are beside Sei.
"Sei and Mina, are the both of you alright?" Kaname asked as with the concern eyes on me since his infront of me with Yuki and Takuma beside him.
"Yeah. It's no big deal beside we could heal ourselves." Sei said without a care and focusing on eating.
"Mina you didn't tell me you have a power." Kaname said focusing on me.
"I have it since I'm a kid. I didn't tell the others except my parents, Nathan, and the five of them. Juri-sama gave it to me." When I said that Kaname just nodded and went back on eating but when Yuki heard her mother's name she immediately stop eating and look at me.
"You know my mother?" She softly asked me. But when I was about to answer Miko suddenly butt in.
"Yeah, we know Juri-sama! Me and Mina-oneesan met her when we we're just kids." When he said that I immediately glare at him making him back away and look away.

When I finish eating I was starting to stand up to travel to Tubayoshi's residence. I went to Miko,
"We're leaving. Mother and Father said so." I said and went away towards the gate and wait Miko them. When he arrive Nathan and the five of them are with him.
"What are you all doing here?" I asked them as I put my hands on my pocket.
"We're just seeing you off." Sei replied for all of them.
"About the mission your talking about. We're going to start it as soon as possible. I'll just drop off in the house and leave him there." I said and start walking off wih Miko trailing behind.
"Let's go." I said and let him enter the car first.
"I'll call you." I told Sei who just nodded and hug me.

When I enter the car I just look outside and keep quiet. I could feel Miko staring at me.
"O-oneesan" he quietly called me making me look at him.
"I haven't talk to you since I came back, How have you been?" He asked looking hopeful that I would talk to him, so I face him.
"I've been doing well. How 'bout you?" When I asked that he immediately grin at me.
"I'm fine now oneesan because your with me and we're on our way to see mother and father." He said happily while looking at me as I look outside and didn't reply anymore.
"You haven't accept me being alive, right oneesan?" He asked now looking sad. When he recieve no reply from me he immediately put his head down.
"I haven't." I replied as I saw him trying to stop his tears. Until we arrive no one dares to talk after that conversation.
"Miss Mina we have arrive." The driver said as he open the door for us. Mother and Father are already their so they immediately run towards Miko when they saw him.
"Miko! My son, you alive!" Mother said as she hug him while crying as well as Father. So I went quietly towards my room. I look around the room and sigh.
"Nothing change." I said as sat at the side of my bed and look towards the table beside my bed. There a picture of Miko and me when we we're just child.
*knock* *knock*
"Come in." I said to whoever knock. When the door open I look up and saw Father.
"Father, what are you doing here?" I asked as he sat down at my bed.
"Your brother and mother are in the garden, Miko keep telling us stories. Why don't you join us?" My father said making me look away.
"He may be my brother, but I can't accept it." I said and trying hard not to cry.
"You can cry you want. It's been so long since you let out your emotions." He said as he hug me making me weak and burst my tears out.
"Let it all out." He said soothing me. It's been so long since a hug from my parents came. I felt like all the walls I built to keep my emotion lock is shattered into pieces, all the walls I built to keep people far from me it also shattered. I break down.