1. Welcome To Hogwarts

{Inspired by the video above, also in this book they start Hogwarts at the age of 14 instead of 11, also basic processes and things such as uniforms are a little altered.}

"You boy! Wake up! We've reached!"

Park Jimins eyes burst opened with a jolt, Orange hair sticking up messily and clothes disheveled. His eyes squinted as he took in the light around him, at the door of his train compartment stood the lady who had been selling sweets just earlier on, chocolate frogs were his personal favorites. He looked around his compartment expecting it to be holding the other three students who he had chosen to sit with. Only one of them remained.

His hair was layered in shades of mint green falling over his eyes as his face slouched down with his neck bent. He was snoring lightly signifying the fact that he was sleeping.

The four students that had gotten into this particular compartment hadn't got a chance to exchange words yet, so Jimin thought this was as good a time as ever to start talking to his peers. He stood up stretching his arms and walked over to the sleeping boy, he gently tapped him on his shoulder, the boy didn't budge.

Jimin kept nudging and shaking and poking and tapping getting not even the smallest reaction, he was soon about to give up when the boys eyes squinted open. His eyes were narrow, rigid, cold and hard. There was a tenseness the boy wasn't even trying to mask. Jimin backed away, noticing the boys curling fists and the anger that radiated from his skin.

Jimin eyes widened as he bit his lips, the boy was yet to say anything and Jimin didn't give him the chance to do so. As fast as he possibly could, he picked up his bags slinging them over his shoulder and left the compartment in a rush.

Jimin paced down the corridor, he kept a stiffness in his stride, he was scared but he walked holding it in, to others it looked like confidence. Perhaps he sped up to much as his foot slipped on a candy wrapper laying on the floor.

Jimins breath hitched as he readied himself for the painful impact he would most undoubtedly feel when his face came in contact with the trains littered floor, but instead of feeling the hard and cold flooring his body instead came in contact with strong arms that pulled him up onto his feet.

Jimin looked up in surprise at his savior, the boy stood opposite him, wiping sweat off his forehead. He was more than a head taller than Jimin and he was -in Jimins opinion- far better looking. He had large dark eyes and long brown hair that fell onto his forehead.

The boys eyes turned to Jimin and he immediately flashing him a large box shaped smile exposing pearly white teeth and squinting eyes, it was a smile which Jimin found adorable.

"Watch out next time, okay?" The boy said, his voice was deep and somewhat smooth, yet rough at the same time, "Yeah," Jimin chuckled nervously scratching the nape of his neck in a bashful manner. The two boys chuckled making small talk along the way as they got off the train and followed the hordes of first year students.

The packs of students arrived at a lake billowing with chilly winter winds and the smell of seaweed. Students stepped into tiny boats each holding a newly lit oil lamp in shivering hands. Students trembled as skin came in contact with harsh winds and the occasional sprays of freezing river water.

As and when they reached Hogwarts they exited their not particularly warm boats as they followed their escort into the castle. It's turrets gleamed against the moonlight and it's stained glass windows illuminated by lights behind them adding color to the then dark and dreary scenery.

"Welcome To Hogwarts!" A woman's voice yelled startling the shuddering students. There, at the gate of the magnificent castle stood a woman, she wasn't very tall, only about five four, she had bleached hair billowing in the harsh winds and large almond shaped eyes. She stood there in teachers robes a wand clutched in her left hand, conducting the lumos spell. She held herself up in a fashion that made her look even grander than she already was.

She took a deep breath,"Welcome, first year students!" Her voice boomed throughout the scenery, "I am Professor CL, the house mistress of Gryffindor house." Her voice was strict and commanding forcing each and every student to listen and pay full attention to her and only her despite the countless distractions surrounding them. "For the next hour or so you will be receiving your uniforms and will be required to change into them and report to the grand hall for sorting, please follow me and this gentleman, who happens to be Hogwarts Grounds Keeper, Park Kyung." She pointed at the man who had escorted the students to school, who gave them a thin, forced smile.

The students filed into a straight line and followed the professor, boys and girls separated halfway, girls following Professor CL and the boys following Park Kyung. They followed him to a large room separated into about fifty odd rooms by curtains, they each received a uniform as they walked into the changing rooms.

. . .

Jimin looped the last button of his white shirt and put on the crimson blazer pulling up his gray trousers

Jimin looped the last button of his white shirt and put on the crimson blazer pulling up his gray trousers. He tightened the black and white tie around his neck and slipped into black dress shoes  and lastly slipping on his black robes as he stepped out of the curtained room and into the large area in between where -now in uniform- students were gathering and sorting out their appearances in the many mirrors floating and whizzing around. He noticed the boy he'd met earlier -the one who had saved him from falling- running his hand through his light brown hair. He hadn't put on his blazer, instead he had rolled up his sleeves and stuffed the crimson material into his bag. His tie was loosely tied round his neck, Jimin decided to approach him.

"Hey," the boy said before Jimin got a chance to say hi, taking him by surprise. "H-hi," Jimin stuttered. The boy chuckled, "You nervous huh?" He asked rolling his sleeves down and taking his blazer out of his bag. "I guess I'm nervous, which house do you think you'll be in?" Jimin asked, he himself had no clue. "I'm not completely sure, although probably Gryffindor," the boy answered, pulling on his blazer, "My entire family is Gryffindor, so I suppose I'll be the same." he didn't tighten his tie although Jimin had expected him too, "Anyway, what about you?"

"No clue," Jimi sighed, "My dads a muggle and my mother's french, so she went to beauxbatons." Jimin scratched the back of his neck before coming to a sudden realistation, "Oh! I didn't catch your name? By the way I'm Park Jimin." He held out his arm, the boy gave him the box shaped smile Jimin had seen earlier on the train when the boy had saved him, "Hi Jimin," he said shaking his hand, "My names Kim Taehyung."

"Students please leave your bags in the mirror room," Professor CL's voice burst out throughout the room, "Line up, you must make you're entrance at the Main hall."

"We should get going," Taehyung grinned sliding into long black robes and running his hand through his hair one last time.