.4.

"Um, Yoongi?" Jungkook said as he and his three new dorm mates stood in front of their fifth and final roommate, "You gotta wake up, it's time for breakfast, me and the guys are heading down okay? See you there

"Um, Yoongi?" Jungkook said as he and his three new dorm mates stood in front of their fifth and final roommate, "You gotta wake up, it's time for breakfast, me and the guys are heading down okay? See you there."

The sleeping boy nodded pulling his hand away from his face and nodding at them as the five boys smiled lightly at each other and Jungkook, Jinyoung and Mark left the elegant dorm room and stepped into their common room instead. There weren't a lot of new Slytherins this year, so, their room was one roommate short.

The Slytherin common room was a long, low underground room with rough stone walls and ceiling, from which round, greenish lamps were hanging on chains. A fire was crackling under an elaborately carved mantelpiece ahead of them, and several Slytherins were silhouetted around it in carved chairs.

"Hey Jennie," Jungkook said slipping next to his almond eyed friend, she was wearing the school uniform perfectly, green and silver tie neat, shirt with sweater over it, skirt not too short but not too long either and hair tied back so perfectly it made you wonder when she'd woken up. He wondered how she could look so perfectly neat.

"Hi," she said absentmindedly her eyes glued to the book in her hands. "Yo Jennie? Kookie?" Jinyoung called out, "You guys coming to breakfast or what?"

The two jumped off the sofa and followed Jungkooks three roommates as Jennies (roommates)- Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Joy and Yeri- joined them as they slipped into their  black and green satin robes.

They walked through the dungeons making idle chatter on their way out, Jungkook never knew why there was such a bad rep following the slytherins, sure many of them may have been horrible people, but that could have been said for almost any house! Some of his seniors and fellow first years were snobbish, perhaps even rude but the majority were friendly, although some were a bit cold - Jennie for example, but they were still nice, just not as sociable as the other houses probably were.

They walked passed students and teachers alike as they headed down to breakfast, they reached quickly while the great hall still only contained Ravenclaws chatting and discussing the riddle they would need to crack when they went back to their common room.

The slytherins sat down on their table talking. "So which class do you guys have first?" Jungyeon asked. Jungkook wondered how Jungyeon became a slytherin honestly, true she was a pure blood and she was probably skilled she just gave off a different vibe, he remembered how long she'd had to sit under the sorting hat.

"Potions," Jennie answered, "Ooh same!" Jungyeon remarked, "Me too," Jungkook sighed, "That's an hour stuck with Proffessor G-Dragon."

"Eh." Yeri shrugged, "I'm sure he's not that strict, anyway I've got defense against the dark arts first."

"Herbology," Mark said mouth stuffed with food causing the table to chuckle. "I've got Care of Magical creatures," Jinyoung said, "Ugh! I really hope we don't have to work with bugs," he grimaced, "I've got CMC too Jinny," Nayeon chuckled.