.5.

"Welcome, new first years, to you're first potions class

"Welcome, new first years, to you're first potions class." The students looked up at their potions teacher fidgeting nervously, "As most of you know, I am Professor Kwon Ji-yong."

Kwon Ji-yong was known throughout the wizarding world as G-Dragon, the only man to have ever challenged Tablo, he was now hogwarts' potions teacher, although everyone knew his only interest was teaching was the Defense Against The Dark Arts class, the class taught by a man known as T.O.P, or Choi Seung-hyun. He was also the Slytherin House Master and was known kept a strict tab on all his students, but he was known to sometimes be much more pleasant towards gryffindors and hufflepuffs while he was known to favor slytherins.

"So before we get started let me inform you of the new rule set by Head Master Tablo," he spat, the students listened intently, some irritated -and some scared- by his aggressive tone. "As of this year you will be doing each class in pairs, the pairs will be made by me, and every pair will have two members from two different houses. Understood?"

The classroom was flooded in silence, if each class had to follow this rule then this class had to too, that meant that pairs would consist of one gryffindor and one slytherin, and everyone knew that that wasn't a good idea, not a good idea at all.

"Understood?"

The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

The students nodded awkwardly and Professor Ji-yong started listing pairs, each pair he called out resulted in two pairs of eyes turning and glancing at each other, some glances resulted in annoyed glares, some in forced smiles through gritted teeth and most in having a staring contest pf sorts as they walked over to their desks.

"Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook."

The two boys got up immediately stood up glancing at one another as the stepped towards their seat.

Jungkook remembered Taehyung, he'd been the boy that Jungkook had thought - been sure of actually - would become a hufflepuff, but had instead ended up a gryffindor.

"Kim Jisoo and Kim Jennie."

The two brunettes stood up, Jisoo turned to Jennie hoping to catch her eye, the slytherin didn't look at the gryffindor, instead she looked straight ahead as she walked over to her seat.

Then only one remained.

"Park Jimin and- wait where is Min Yoongi?"

Jungkook sighed bringing his hands to his forehead as he began massaging his temples, "Know him?" chuckled Taehyung. "Haha, yeah," Jungkook replied dryly, "We're roommates so." "Got'ya," Taehyung said. The table was then greeted by awkward silence until the bickering of two loud girls disturbed the discomfort between the two boys.

. . .