Chapter 6

Everyone was frozen at what their looking at. Naruto has blonde colored ears and nine tail with a crimson end at the tips.

"Kakashi, explain," Sasuke growled.

Kakashi got out of his frozen trance and landed his eyes back on Naruto, "I'm sorry, I can't tell you any information about Naruto. Only the Hokage or Naruto can tell you, mostly about this."

"So we have to wait until Naruto wakes up for him to tell us," Choji said between chips.

"Yeah, but Sasuke what the hell were you doing in there," Kakashi asked.

"When I grabbed his tail, he moaned," Sasuke said as he placed Naruto back in their tent. The Genins all blushed at what they just heard.

Kakashi soon cleared his throat, "Well I think we should train right here and continue our trip when Naruto wakes up. It seems that we are going to stay in the forest for more than just a week."

"Hai."

Everyone started to train only a few feet away from Naruto, but still close enough where they could still see their tents

~Meanwhile with Naruto~
~Dream~

Naruto was running for his life to get away from the villagers. He didn't know what he did to make them so angry. He was running to the Forest of Death because he knew they wouldn't follow him in there.

But before he could even get in front of the forest, he was yanked back by one of the villagers and thrown to a brick wall. He gasp at how much force he was thrown to the wall.

He tried to get back up, ignoring the pain in his back, but a kunai was thrown into his foot. He screams out in pain while the villagers laugh.