Chapter 9

It was starting to get dark as the Genins and their senseis were almost to the camping ground. Every now and then they all took a glance at Naruto and his ears and tails.

"Um, could you guys please stop staring, its making me feel uncomfortable," Naruto shyly muttered.

"S-sorry, anyway Naruto what are you going to do about your clothes," Hinata asked.

Naruto looked down at the state he was in and noticed that he was still wearing Sasuke's shirt. His face turned a bright red to just realize how he was dressed. He quickly runs behind a large tree to hide himself.

He left his comrades thinking what he was doing. Soon he threw his things towards everyone. Okay now they were even more curious. They all soon heard rustling in the bushes. They waited patiently for what was coming and what poked out was...a snout?

Soon the figure came out revealing a golden blonde fox with ocean sky blue eyes, nine tails, and dark blue fades to light blue tips at its ears and tails. The little kitsune had the shirt that Sasuke gave Naruto in its mouth.

"Naruto?" Sasuke questioned.

"Kyu," was all the little fox said before he walked towards Sasuke rubbing its head on his leg.

"Oh. My. Kami."

Sasuke picked up the little fox and cradled it in his arms, "This is Naruto alright."

"But, how," Kiba asked.

"He did say that Kurama gives him fox like features could this be one of them," Sasuke asked.

The little fox put its forehead on top of Sasuke's, "That is correct Sasuke-kun,"

"Naruto?"

"Yes, its me. This is another one of the features that Kurama gives me, the ability to turn into a fox."

The Naruto licks Sasuke's nose just before he started to bury his self in Sasuke's chest purring.

"We should keep going, Sasuke, you take care of Naruto while I grab his things," Kakashi said.

"Hn."

It didn't take that long for everyone to reach the camping ground.

(Imagine four cabins, one of those cook it yourself station they have in manga or anime when they go camping, an a training station where the Genins practice their strength)

All the Genin were wowed over the looks of their camp.

"Well, let's have you guys unpacked then we'll start training," Kurenai said.