how hanks world went to shit

Professor Hank Van-Erich was a physics professor at Harvard University. He was also one of the youngest professors at the school. He also happened to be very handsome. Unfortunately for him he was so handsome that he attracted the wrong kind of attention from his female students. It started out as innocent jokes like leaving notes on their school work for him to read. Then it got worse. His female students started asking him on dates, something forbidden at any college!!! One such student was Stacey Masters. She became so obsessed with dating him that she devised a plan she thought with either being with him. Stacey asked Hank for a one on one study session with him to improve her grade In his class. What he didn't know was she had set up cameras all over his classroom the night of the "study session". That same night she kissed him with the evidence being caught by multiple cameras throughout the room. She then blackmailed Hank saying the Dean would see the pictures unless they dated. Hank, being the honorable man that he was, said "We will never date, I'm sorry." With a scowl on her face Stacey said "No, you're not!!! not yet!!!!" She went straight to the Dean with the fake sob story "Hank Van-Erich just molested me!!!!" Then she showed him the pictures of them kissing where you could see her expression of shock with their lips touching. Hank was fired the very next day.