the trip underground

Once they had finished lacking the guns, they were ready to head out. "Ok, we're ready to move out. Now, help me move this bookcase" Domino ordered as Hank just stood there with his arms crossed over his chest. "No" he replied sternly. "What, are you mad?" Domino asked insinuating Hank was crazy. "Yea, I'm mad. You've been keeping things from me and I want answers now!!!" Hank demanded. "May I remind you that you'd be on your way to the arena right now, if not for me intervening. Look I know you want your answers you'll get them I swear, but in order to get those answers we need to be alive" Domino said harshly. As soon as the words left her lips, there was a thunderous pound on the door. Hank looked out the front window and saw two guards, one of whom was holding a battering ram. "It's the guards" Hank screamed to Domino across the room. "I figured. Hank, look, if we don't move this now we might as well pray for salvation cause we're dead if we don't leave now" she pleaded with him. "Fine, let's move it then" Hank gave in. He got between the wall and bookcase and pushed with Domino. Suddenly he saw the wall behind it opening into a doorway, bit by bit, till they could get through it. In the opening behind bookcase he saw a lever on the wall that would cave in the wall behind them so they wouldn't be followed. As soon as they were through the door way hank threw down the lever. They were just in time as they heard the front door crack open as rocks fell behind them blocking off the way they came. It would have been dark in the cave had there not been lights hanging from the walls of it. They didn't get into much trouble as the cave only went one way and didn't branch off at all. They eventually came to another door this one, though, only had a handle which Domino reached for as she said "Ok, Hank. I promised you I'd have answers for you. Well there just beyond this door. I honestly don't know what to expect but be ready for anything. Get your gun ready" Domino warned. Hank readied his weapon as she reached out a hand to turn the doorknob.