news flash

Once he was fully awake, he gathered his things once again and he headed for dominos house. She only lived a few houses down from him, so the walk wouldn't normally have taken him so long.  However the town guards were out positioned every other house in front of the house. This meant they were in front of each of his neighbors houses, so he was stopped immediately outside his house. "Hey, what are you doing out this late?" One of the guards barked as he confronted Hank. Thinking on his feet Hank said "Oh, terribly sorry, ol' chap, can't manage to sleep, ya see. I'm afraid I've got insomnia. Always been a night owl I 'ave. Just going for a walk round tha' town always seemed to help. Now if ya' gents, don't mind I'll be on my way now, gov'na."  The guard took serious offense to this and was about to arrest Hank when a projectile of some sort hit the guard square in the temple and knocked him out cold. Hank looked at the ground where he saw a slightly oversized marble. As he picked it up off the ground to examine it, another whizzed past his ear barely missing him and hitting another guard who had been creeping up behind him. Then out of the nearest window of dominos house, he heard someone call to him. He looked up at the window and saw domino holding what looked like a paintball gun. She put the gun down breifly, went inside out of view for a minute, then came back with a paper airplane, which she threw directly to him with incredible accuracy. Then she pretended to unfold an invisible paper airplane, motioning for him to do the same with the real one. It was a note, which read: Hey, Frank, get in here quick. The door's already unlocked, I can't do this all night and those guards won't be the last. "It's hank!" He hissed. She respond by walking in place to an imaginary door, opening it, walking through it, then glaring at hank. "Fine!!" Hank hissed again. He started to walk towards the door muttering to himself about what he would do if he had a gun right then. He got to the door. As he reached for the handle the door opened on its own. Domino stood on the other side. "Hi, can I help you, sir? You do realize it's very late at night?" Domino said with the straightest face possible. "You know what, I think I'll take my chances with the gua-" was all hank could say before she pulled him through the door with great ease. He fell hard landing on top of her like you always see in the movies. "So, what, you wanna be allies now?" Hank questioned her motives. She looked into his eyes and said "considering where your right hand is I'd say we're more than that " Domino joked with a kinky smile. Hank promptly got himself off of her. "Well, you know what they say about the crazy ones?" Hank said half to himself. domino laughed half-heartedly "Hahaha. Seriously though, let's focus on the task at hand here. Did you bring the one-way radio from earlier? Hank searched his pockets for what he assumed was what she was talking about. Once he found it domino motioned towards a workbench. She reached out a hand as if asking for the radio. He hesitantly handed it over. "Ok, Hunny so since we're both from different universes, our molecules vibrate at different frequencies from each other and from everyone else in this universe. What that means is we hear sounds differently than everyone and from each other" Domino explained. "And that's a very good thing because these one-way radios are used to brainwash the population. The important thing is to remember when to put the earphones in. Every four hours the government broadcasts a message that's very simple but very effective in brainwashing people. The message is: bend thy knee. The radio will vibrate 10 seconds before they broadcast."