La Resistance

The minute the device had been handed to Domino, she began pried the back off of it, took the battery out, and put the back on once more. Once she had done this she handed back the device. She then went over to a gun cabinet that hank had not yet noticed yet opened it and revealed five more guns just like the one she had shot the guards with. "What is this place? Why did you shoot those guards? Oh...oh my....oh my god!!! Are they-" Hank trailed off not able to finish his thought. "Dead? Yea. It's an unfortunate effect of war." Domino finished it for him with a hint of sarcasm. "To answer your other questions this place is now a compromised safe house. I shot those guards because if i hadn't you'd  be in the arena right now fighting another poor soul who was dumb enough to get caught. Any other stupid questions." Hank shook his head, not able to answer. "Good. Look, I know you don't trust me. I get that. I mean, why would you. We just met and I've been almost entirely secretive with you. For that, I'm sorry, and I do owe you some answers. I just can't give them to you till we're safe and we're NOT safe here" Domino said. "The only place well be safe is a place I'm not even sure exists anymore. Its where i grew up, and im taking you there its called underground cause that's where it is,  so its outside of this governments jurisdiction. So I need you to grab anything I tell you to. Everything else is staying, and i promise to explain  everything once we reached La résistance. Grab the duffle bag off the couch, take three of the guns from the cabinet, and put them in there. The fourth gun is for you" Hank did as he was told. Upon further examination noticed the guns were missing something. "Um, Domino, where's the ammo for these?" He asked subconsciously afraid of the answer. "Oh, yea, I, uh guess I forgot to mention that we've only got two ammo canisters left. One for each each of us, but there's more where we're going" Domino lied, knowing that the ammo was still being made at underground hq and even if they got there it would be at least a week before the new batch was ready.