how hanks world changed

After losing his job Hank found life to be unbearable. He list his house because he couldn't pay rent. He became homeless and eventually went suicidal. He went out to Plymouth to end his life, but death wasn't waiting for him there. He had spent the last of his money to get on the bus to plymouth, so there was no going back. The only way he could move was forward. He closed his eyes as he ran and took a mighty leap off the cliff. What he wasn't expecting was for him to hit the water alive. He not only cleared the sharp rocks but somehow managed to survive a forty foot drop. As he opened his eyes, he noticed he wasn't wet at all. In fact he wasn't even in the water. He didn't know where he was. He appeared to be in a hallway the went on as far as the eyes could see and then some. There were doors on either side every few feet. Where am i? Am I dead?  "No, you're not dead, boy. Why do we always get the weird ones that want death" said a voice. "It's called emotion, Omega gosh...like learn some respect. Maybe his life wasn't very good" said a second voice. "You can hear my thoughts?who are you? And my life was plenty good up.....until the part where I lost everything" Hank questioned the voices. The first voice said "As Alpha said before I am omega." Then then other voice said  "oh and that makes me Alpha and to answer your question you're in the between." Hank, who had never heard of the between, said "the between?!" Omega sighed a little and said "Yes, the between. The place where neither time nor space exist but where all worlds exist in harmony. From here you can travel to any world in existence, of which there are infinite, by the way." Hank contemplated this for a few moments then asked "Once I choose a door and go through it, how can I come back to the place to try another?" There was a brief moment of silence before alpha hesitantly responded "oh honey, oh sweetie, oh pumpkin pie. Ummm,....yeah, I ugh I probably shouldn't tell you this. It might just worry you, but you can't. Unless you're summoned here by one or both of us, no one has ever passed through this place."

the Secret Star to the leftजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें