Sneak peak & AN

First A/N then the sneak peak :)
  So, yeah, hey! :D I just wanted you to know this, it may take me a while to write, because my grandpa is in the hospital and possibly has ALS. So yeah, and also thank you for reading, and don't forget to check out my other fan fictions that you haven't read! And please read my own story "Spoiled little brat"! Trust me it isn't about a spoiled brat, it's actually about murder and romance, an mystery.
  And now the sneak peak.
Springtraps POV
  I yelled at Mangle,"Why are you doing this?!"
  She dangled from the rope giggling," I don want you living anyone else, while Im away from you~"
Chica yelled,"B-but you know me and the girls don't like Springtrap in that way! We have our own lovers! So why hurt US?!!"
  Mangle held the knife to TBs neck closer,"Because...him and her might get along...then they might fall in love..."
The rope that held her and TB up broke but Mangle landed them in there feet.
Mangle said,"NO ONE ELSE CAN BE WITH YOU BUT ME!! I can be the only girl in your life!!"
Seeing Mangle do this stuff hurst me. I should've just asked her anyway, we should've gotten married earlier, maybe then none of this would've happened.
  I yelled,"Hey Mangle!"
Mangle said,"What?"
I said with everything in me,"Will you marry me?!!"