Finale chapter

Springtraps POV
I yelled out, but the pain remained. I shoved Mangle away.
The knife still in my back.
Mangle yelled,"IM SO SORRY! I can't stop this girl- she's doing this...making hurt you guys, but I love you all."
She sobbed and yelled," I can't do this anymore! I've always thought about ending it but, me and you have to get married!"
I said,"Mangel...Don't say this..."
Mangle said,"I'm sorry." She ran off into the darkness, I never thoughty that that could've been the last time I could've seen her.
  Me and the girl ran all over trying to find her, soon TB yelled,"OVER HERE!!HURRY!!"
Me and the others ran over, Mangle sat down crying,"There's someone in my head,telling me to end it." She looked and reached her hand out to the half moon,"I fell like Yuno, she once said on a night quite like this,"A half moon, a dark side and a light side, just like me."
She set hand down and sobbed,"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"
She said,"We can't get married,or have kids, nothing can ever happen.." she grabbed onto a shard of glass nearby;held it up to her neck,"Goodbye,"
I went to run to her,"MANGLE!!NO!!"
The glass cut her flesh, blood spilled on the black pavement, she laid in the ground,life-less.

The funeral wasn't packed, it was only me and the gang. Soon it was over, but on the way home I saw a girl with the white hair with pink tips and yellows eyes like Mangle had, walk up to me and smile,"You didn't think I wouldn't let you live with out me did you?"

Ohhhhh!! So let me explain; Mangle killed Springtrap and her! After she killed her self she kill him as a spirit so that even if she died he could t see any other girls. So yeah MANGLE!YANDERE!
Also BTW I'll do ONE last FNAF fanfic, NOT springle. The reason why this one was so crapy was, I wand this a violence and gore but, I am remotely good at Romance. I'm so sorry that THIS was bad, but I'll do ONE more of any other FNAF ship but not do anymore Springle because that's the migratory of my story's. So yeah tell me witch one you want, once again sorry it was crappy, by!