Chapter 3

Will parked his car at the address of his new flat and examined it. It was simple and white, and there were only a few windows, but they were large enough to let a lot of light through. He tilted his head, yawned, and ran his fingers through his hair.  Praying that he had a good flat mate, Will rolled his suitcases up to the front door and fished in his pocket for a key.  When he inserted it, the door swung open cleanly. He hefted his bags up and closed it behind him.  The place was empty, and he dragged his bags behind him to a room.  He assumed his flat mate would arrive some time during the day, but his classes would start soon and he had to be there for orientation, so he left a note just in case. 

Nico pushed his suitcase in before him as he entered the flat.  There was already a car parked, so whoever was living with him had already arrived.  There was a note on the kitchen counter- Hi. If you come today, welcome. I'm your flat mate.  I take mostly early morning classes, so I won't be here then. See you soon,
Will Solace
Nico sighed. At least he wouldn't be seeing much of his new roomie. He took most of his classes in the afternoon.  Nico unpacked his bags in his new room, and looked it over.  The walls were a plain grey, and there was a bookshelf and side table near the bed. It looked so.. boring.  Nico decided to use the few hours before his orientation to redecorate.  He pushed all his furniture to the center of his room before leaving the house to buy paints.  When he returned, Will still hadn't returned, which was good.  Nico pulled his hair into a short ponytail and started with the walls, painting them black with silver designs.  He wrote a few quotes on the wall, some song lyrics and music notes.  Then he started decorating the furniture.  He placed a record player in the corner, positioned his bed sideways and lay a rug on the floor.  He scattered the ceiling with glow in the dark stars. After arranging his books in the bookshelf by size, he left to get groceries.

Will stayed towards the back the entire morning.  He tried not to catch eye contact with anyone, and, though he was a likable person, he didn't talk much. He fidgeted with his t shirt and kept his head down. He never used to be like this, but growing up with all his problems, he changed. Will used to have a brother, but he died from overdose. His sister, whom he loved very much, was 3 and living with his aunt as to avoid his fathers outbreaks. He himself grew up taking hits from his drunk dad, missing his siblings, and being bullied by the losers at school. So college was a definite step up for him. He ran his fingers through his golden waves of hair and started back to his new home. Will made a mental note that he still had to decorate and set up his room. He sighed and prepared to meet his new flat mate.

SO NICO AND WILL HAVEN'T MET YET BUT YOU JUST WAIT THEY WILL🙂 THANKS FOR READING AND SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!
XXSAM