Chapter 35: The Main Room

Early in the morning when I come home from my work in the South, I find Prince in the main room with his assistant.

Prince and I hug and kiss each other. Back together again. I wish the assistant would leave. "I was thinking of making some changes to this room." Prince says.

Why is he telling me this? It's his home and it's entirely up to him. "I'm sure it'll look great." I assure him.

"I wanted your input, this is your home too."He smiles. It took me quite awhile to refer to Paisley Park as "my home" To this day he's still happy when I do.

We talk about about the decor and end up deciding to get different lampshades, a new coffee table and some picture frames. We figure out what colors we want. I volunteer to make some throw pillows. Prince draws up a sketch for some new curtains he wants custom made, gives it to the assistant and tells her to order them.

I am about to go to the fabric store and get pillow making supplies. Prince tells me while I'm out to go pick out the frames and lampshades . We'll pick out a coffee table later. He goes to the studio and I get an idea. I pull the assistant aside "Cancel those curtains for now." I suggest, "I want to try making some first."

I'm very excited about this. When I moved in he'd decorated everything already. I just had to do my office. But this is special. My man wants me helping him figure out how a room in his home should look!

After shopping all over town I come home with everything on my list-and a new set of bedding. I've also brought my Mom with me to help guide me on the curtains so they look as nice as possible. Mom and Prince get along well. Mom does worry about the fame lifestyle affecting me (and him). Probably a normal mom's concern.

We chat as I work on the curtains. I've invited Mom to stay for lunch. Prince smiles when he sees my mom. "Mrs. Smith, it's nice to see you again." He says.

"It's been too long," Mom says, "You've been making yourself a stranger. You ought to know better."

"I'll come visit soon."

"Good. How was the Derby?"

I start babbling about it a mile a minute. They laugh. "I guess you had fun?" Mom says.

"Yes we did. How is Mr. Smith?" Prince asks.

"He's fine. I know when I get home he'll want to find out how everything is here " She laughs.

"Tell him it's wonderful. How could it not be with Penelope around?"

Prince and Mom hug each other before she leaves. Grace says Mom getting along with Prince probably has something do to with my brother's passing since my brother was a local musician. My brother played mostly hard rock though and was only successful enough to pay rent and buy food and vinyl. But he was happy. I don't think Prince fills a void at all for Mom. She likes him because he's good to me and is nice to her and my dad. My brother- in -law Brad  basically plays music as a hobby. Mom once said to my sister, Sabrina and me, "You both just had to wait until after your brother passes to take up with musicians!" It was funny and sad.

Finally the curtains and throw pillows are finished. I tell the assistant to keep Prince out of the main room for a bit. Everything needs to be set up. The curtains look great and a lot like Prince's sketch. The four frames are 4x6 and need pictures. A picture of Amethyst, of course and the picture of the two of us and Flashbulb at the Kentucky Derby-I like that one. I leave the other two empty so Prince can put whatever he wants in them. Once I've finished up in here, the assistant and I go find Prince to show him what I've done.

"How did the curtains get here so fast?" He asks.

"I made them. Mom was making sure I knew what I was doing."I reply.

He is surprised. "They look great." We start kissing each other. "Wait a minute. What's this? You displayed a photo of yourself? Aww Honey." Prince says once he notices the photos.

"I didn't look too bad that day."

"You almost gave yourself a genuine compliment. Out loud. That's so sexy. I'd love to hear you say something nice about yourself once a day. Can you do that?"

"That would feel strange."

He glares at me.

"Alright, I'll try" I say.

"I'm not a stupid man. I know you wear long coats and tall boots to hide your body. " Prince scolds. He gets on his hands and knees, and takes his teeth to the zipper pull on one of my boots. Slowly, he unzips it. Next he gives my leg sensual kisses. I moan a little. Prince smiles up at me before he unzips the other boot and kisses that leg. I step out of my boots. He gets up. "Nothing needs to be hidden..." His husky voice insists as he takes my shirt off over my head, leaving me in my very low cut black bra.

"This is the main room! Not the bedroom!" I gasp mockingly.

"I am willing to lay you down anywhere." Prince insists.

The room is a little chilly. Goosebumps form on my breasts and arms. I grab a throw blanket and wrap it around myself to go adjust the furnace.

Prince pulls me into his body. "Where do you think you're going?" He asks.

"To turn the heat up." I reply.

He laughs. "You want to turn up the heat, huh? First, let's get rid of this." he throws the blanket on the floor.

"Let's get rid of this too,"I remove his shirt and toss it on floor. "You are perfection, Dear" I inform him as my fingers explore his chest hair.

"Women tell me that, but it's meaningless unless you say it."

A man like Prince probably does hear that everytime he goes out in public. "We say it because it's true."

"I don't want you have a swelled head," he starts as he unzips my skirt to see my black panties,"But men do a double take when I am out with you."

That is the kind of statement that makes me start giggling. "You'd better stop laughing before you take my pants off," he smirks.

As we kiss, he takes his hand down my neck, partially exposed breast. He takes his time doing this before whispering,"Who are you going to fuck?"

"You" I answer.

He unhooks my bra. With one hand.

"Who makes your pulse race?"

"You"

His hand gradually slides down my stomach and into my panties. He strokes me right next to my clit, just to taunt me.

"Who is the only man you desire?"

"YOU!" I scream.

"That better be true. "

I unfasten his pants. There it is, ready to go, my stick shift to passion.Quickly I remove my panties. Prince lays on his side on the soft blanket. I lay down beside him and guide his hand to my breasts. His touch, anywhere on my body is something I cannot get enough of. Can he feel my heart beat faster with anticipation?

Prince and I kiss one another. He nibbles my ear so gently. Although it is something I never thought I'd let a man do to me, I like it. Prince always gets his way-eventually.

His dick easies itself into me. One wave of come rushes out of me, then another. I grab hold of his masculine shoulders as I hollar,"LOVE ME MORE PRINCE!"

Prince smirks, "What Penelope wants, Penelope gets." His member makes contact with my g-spot. As I come and orgasm, I squeeze him with my legs. That gets him groaning. His cock bumps against my walls until we've orgasmed twice and are out of breath. We spoon on the floor. He whispers things in my ear that make me feel tingly all over.

Amethyst walks in to play with her favorite catnip mouse. She see us nude on the floor, looks shocked and bolts out of room. Prince and I laugh until we can't anymore.

I have to work late tomorrow, so I think I'll have someone on the staff make the bed with the lovely new bedding for us. Then it'll be all ready for some after work fun...