Chapter 1

(Author-chan: yes I'm also in the Bendy and the ink machine fandom shut up I wanted to do this >:< and that's my drawing so...uh enjoy? This story might contain smut no not this chapter just the book in general)

(You P.O.V)

You were sitting down on your living room couch just watching the good old Bendy cartoon, yea it was for little kids but you didn't cared, you still enjoyed it. Seeing Boris and Bendy with their funny adventures still brung a smile to your face.

Though people say that the show is all nice and kid friendly but the animation studio is hunted. They say that they can hear whispers and footsteps threw the studio after all the employees had gone home. You were little curious and kinda into the supernatural that you wanted to know if the place was actually hunted. Yea it's a bad idea but you decided to break in the studio tonight and see if it's actually hunted.

~Later that night~

You got to the animation studio and broke in from a window on the back. You looked around and noticed how old the studio looked. You got out your flashlight and started to walk around. (Author-chan: I'm not gonna do the same as the game y'know the steps on how to turn on the ink machine. Most of you already seen the let's plays or played it yourself so I'm not gonna repeat it. I'm just winging it.)

You found a power switch and turns it on and all the lights of the building turned on. You turned your flash light off and started to walk around. It's seemed kinda creepy and it sent shivers down your spine.

You found a room and saw an ink machine. You looked around to see how to turn it on but you didn't see no on/off button. So you just decided to continue to walk around. You didn't see nor heard anything strange like the people said. "I guess this place isn't hunted after all." Or so you thought. You turned the corner and saw a card board cut out of Bendy. You jumped and yelped "W-what the fuck?! That wasn't there before." You panicked a bit. You walked around it and continued to look around.

After awhile you were walking down the hall and saw the card board cut out of Bendy peeking out then moving back. You jumped back a bit with a gasp. You gulped and continue to walk slowly. When you turn the corner the cut out was leaning against the wall, you walked passed it slowly. You walked into a room that looked like a theater, there was a screen with a dancing Bendy on it with his cheerful smile. You left the room and went to a room with a big lever on the end of the room. You walked up to it and pulled the lever.

You looked around and saw that nothing happened. You shrugs and left the room, you walked near the exit and saw that the room with the ink machine was boarded up. "Um...were those there before?" You walked up to it but than Bendy appeared in the room...though he looked different. He was covered with ink, ink spilled over his face but still showing his now creepy grin. You jump back with a scream. Your eyes widen as you backed away slowly but before you know it Bendy saw you and held on to one of the boards covering it with ink and the other hand reached out for you. That sight sent you running to the exit. Just as you saw the exit an inch away from you, you stepped on a loose  board and fell. You screamed and then landed and hit your head.

Your vision began to blur than you saw two people hovering over you. "Oh no what did you do to her?!" I heard someone say. "Well I just gave her a little scare that's all." The other said with a nervous laugh. And just like that you fell unconscious.