Chapter 8 (Smut part 1)

(Bendy's P.O.V)

So it has been a few months and I think I'm getting the hang of it. Y'know being together with (Y/N) I've seen some romance movies and shows that I already know what to do on dates. So I've improved but I still want to do the best to make (Y/N) happy.

*in their cartoon form*
Boris and I are back in the studio wrapping up yet another performance. We've rehearsed all day and I haven't been with (Y/N) so after cleaning up I'm going straight to her.

~Few minutes later~

I was just about to head back to (Y/N)'s house but then Boris stopped me. "Hey Bendy wait up Joey told me that we have to stay here over night and he's also gonna tell us some news about the show" I groaned "Tell that Joey Drew that I'm going back (Y/N)'s house weather he likes it or not. And if you wanna come with me then let's go." Boris looked worried and had his tail between his leg "Well I don't wanna get in trouble so I'm staying. I'm sorry Bendy" I sighed "Alright well good luck Boris see ya tomorrow." "Ok...see ya tomorrow." Boris said then I walked out the studio.

*In his human form*

I got to (Y/N)'s house and knocked on the door, (Y/N) opened the door "Oh hey Bendy where's Boris?" I walked in the house and closed the door "Well we had to stay in the studio but I didn't cause I wanted to be with you but Boris was scared to get in trouble so he stayed." "Oh ok but I hope you don't get in trouble.." (Y/N) said looking worried. I hugged her "Don't worry I'm not, all he's gonna do it's nag at me." She hugged back "Ok" "So do you wanna watch TV?" I asked "Sure" she said and we both went to the living room.

(Your P.O.V)

You and Bendy were cuddling on the couch while watching a show and it was a drama and romance show which was kinda funny cause some of the actors were over dramatic. But then an odd scene showed up and then you realized what the actor and actress were about to do....it was a sex scene. You felt uncomfortable and was about to skip the scene but then you noticed that Bendy's eyes were glued to the screen. Oh wait....Bendy doesn't know about sex since he was in that old studio his entire life...

(Short Bendy's P.O.V)

I couldn't look away from the screen...I don't remember seeing this in any of the romance movies or shows I've seen...I felt my face burning with a dark gray blush and my heart beating faster and faster....I bit my lip as I felt something in my pants growing harder, what is this?! In the show the actor and actress are a couple so...should I do this with (Y/N)?

(Back to Your P.O.V)

(Author-chan: hehe it's funny cause my sister is watching a show and a sex scene is passing right now ;-) )

After the episode you decided to stop watching it and probably do something else. You turned the TV off and looked at him. He looked at you with a dark gray blush "U-Um (Y/N) what was that..? And why do I feel like this?....and why were they naked...?" You looked down at his pants and saw a bulge. Your face turned completely red and you hesitated "W-Well that's sex...couples or married people do it but mostly married people...and if a couple are not married and they have sex then they better be careful...and if they aren't then things will go wrong...but it makes people feel good.." you said feeling a bit embarrassed. You panicked "Crap what do I do?!" You thought to yourself.