Chapter 6

(Author-chan: LOOK WHAT MY FRIEND GAVE ME IT'S A BENDY CAKE!! JUST BECAUSE I PULLED A PRANK ON SOMEONE! *wheeze* and sorry I haven't...been writing for....2 months....it's because I've been busy with school work and some issues and i got logged out and I forgot my password BUT HEY I GOT IT BACK YAY!!! But anyways I'll try to update again please don't be mad at me ;-; )

(P.S: I don't ship Alice and Bendy FIGHT ME!)

Bendy P.O.V
*Human form right now*

"Come on Bendy you can do it don't be shy." Boris said encouraging me. I held a rose for (Y/N) in my hands I was planning to give it to her but now I'm nervous. We we're outside her room and Boris is just helping me out with this. "I-I don't know Boris what if she doesn't like me...." I said looking down at the rose. "Come on yes she does I know it" Boris said and playfully punched my arm "Now come on go inside and tell her how you feel. I'll be right out side and you can tell me how it goes ok? I'll be right by your side."

I took deep breaths "Ok I'll go in" I said confident about myself. Boris smiled "Go on." I nodded and opened the door with my hand behind my back with the rose "Hey (Y/N)" I said with a smile. (Y/N) put her book down and looked at me "Oh hey Bendy what's up." She said with the sweetest voice which made me blush a bit "U-um...." I look down and hold out the rose "H-here for you (Y/N)" I looked up and saw her eyes widened and a slight blush spread on her cheeks. "Th-thanks Bendy you're to kind." She said with a smile and took the rose. "(Y-Y/N)....I have something to say...." I stuttered.

"Y-yes what is it?" She asked if she knew what I was gonna say as the blush grew brighter. "I really like you....a lot... y-y'know more than friends." I said as my heart beat even faster nervous of what she was gonna say. Her eyes light up and a smile grew on her face "I like you too Bendy. I feel the same." She hugged me and kisses my cheek. My heart skipped a beat. I-I can't believe I thought I was gonna get turned down because I thought I wasn't normal I'm a demon made out of ink. But I guess she doesn't mind... she looked at me with a sweet smile "I love you Bendy" my eyes widen and my face was completely gray "I-I love you too (Y/N)." And gave her a soft kiss on the lips. She blushes even more. "Hehe aww" she's even more adorable when she's blushing.
She giggled "W-Well I gotta go before I miss my show, I'll see you later (Y/N)" I gave her another kiss "B-Bye" she smiled and waved. I walked out the room and there was Boris with a grin and a wagging tail. "Ssssssssoooooooo how'd it go~~~~?" I smiled "SHE LIKES ME!" I said as I jumped up with excitement. "Hehe I told you." Boris chuckled.