Chapter 10

(Bendy's P.O.V)

I woke up and saw that I was naked and laying down next to (Y/N) who was also naked and asleep. I blushed but I admired her body and I love her so much. I kissed her cheek and hugged her. Then I got up and got dressed, I went to the kitchen and heat up the uneaten dinner from last night. I heard the front door open and I saw Boris walking in. "Oh hey Boris you hungry?" I asked as I put some food on a plate. "Oh hey Bendy and sure I haven't eaten breakfast yet." Boris said patting his stomach.

~Few minutes later~

We were sitting at the dinner table eating our food without a word but then Boris broke the silence "So Joey told me that there's gonna be a new person on the show." He said then put a spoon full of food in his mouth. "Oh that great who is it?" I asked. He mumbles something but I couldn't understand with all that food in his mouth "Boris I can't understand you." He wagged his tail and swallowed his food "Her name is Alice Angel and she really pretty" (Author-chan: no I don't ship Alice x Boris) I groaned and took a bite out of my food "Ugh she's an angel? I don't like her already and I haven't even met her."

His tail stopped wagging and he looked nervous "W-Well you're not gonna like this either....Joey said that she's gonna be your love interest in the show..." I spat out my food and almost choked on it "WHAT?!?" I slammed my hands on the table and got up from my seat. "I tried telling Joey that you feel in love with (Y/N) but he wouldn't listen...I'm sorry.." He said looking down. I sighed and sat down on my seat "It's ok it's not your fault." "Hey guys what's going on?" I heard someone say, I looked up and saw (Y/N) walking in with some bite marks and bruises all over her neck that I left last night which made me blush. "Hey (Y/N) are you ok? What's happened to your neck...??" Boris asked looking worried.

Her face turned completely red "O-Oh don't worry Boris i-it's nothing heheh.." "A-Are you sure?" Boris still looked worried "I'll get something for those bruises if you want." (Y/N) giggled nervously "It's ok I'm fine." Boris got of from his seat "Did Bendy do anything bad to you while I was gone? Tell me please." He was mad and the hair of his tail shot up like a cat. "N-No he didn-" I interrupted (Y/N) by saying "No I didn't we just had se-" but then I covered my mouth before I said anything else. Boris tilted his head "You had what?"

(Y/N) and I looked at each other not knowing what to say or do. "What did you do when I was gone?" He asked as he puts his hands on his hips looking like a disappointed mom. I hesitated but then spoke "Well we just watched some TV, ate dinner, and the fell asleep." I smiled nervously. "Y-Yea that's all we did." (Y/N) said. Boris raised an eyebrow and narrowed his eyes "Ok so how did you get those bruises and bite marks hm?" I looked at (Y/N) and she looked nervous and was probably thinking on what to say "U-Um...well I don't know, some people just wake up with wired things on their bodies." She said. "Really that's all you can think off?" I thought to myself and slightly face palming from what (Y/N) said.

"Hm that's true well I guess I was just over reacting but if Bendy does anything bad to you just tell me ok?" Boris said. "Of course I will thank you Boris." (Y/N) smiled. "Don't worry I'm not gonna do anything to her I promise." I said and kissed her cheek. Boris wagged his tail "That's good to hear." (Y/N) then got some breakfast and sat with us. "So what were you guys talking about before?" (Y/N) asked. "Well-" I said but then Boris spoke "There's gonna be a new person on the show and her name is Alice Angle." "Oh that's great I hope I meet her someday." She smiled then took a bite out of her food. "But.." Boris spoke "She's gonna be Bendy's love interest in the show." (Y/N) spat her food out. "Yup that was my reaction too." I groaned still thinking about why the hell Joey would do this.

"Well I'm not the jealous type but I'm not ok with this...I would go and talk to Joey about this but...I also don't want to put you guys at risk..." (Y/N) said looking down. I kissed her cheek and hugged her "Don't worry (Y/N) I'm gonna talk to him." She slightly smiled and hugged back. Boris wagged his "You two look so happy together I just wish Alice wasn't your love interest." "Yea I wish for that too..." I sighed.

(Author-chan: Alright so I thought about it and I've decided that I'm gonna update every weekend or day off from school but I'm not 100% sure if I'm gonna stick to that schedule and if I don't update on the weekend then I'm sorry and if you're in a different time period then me.....well I don't know what to say so yea I just wanted to make this announcement)