Chapter 9

Hey guys! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa woke up to a banging on the door . She stumbled out of bed and rubbed her eyes sleepily before opening the door. Melanie stood there grinning with a tray of tea in her hand.

"Good Morning . Ms. Mayor asked me to you some tea ", she said walking into the room and placing the tray on the bedside table.She jumped up on the bed and sat on the edge , swinging her legs back and forth .

"Thank you", Lisa replied , watching the tray suspiciously.

"Aren't you going to drink it?"

"Umm, yeah",she moved to the tray hesitantly. Surely Melanie wouldn't go so far as to poison her ,right?

"Relax , i didn't put anything in it. As i said before , Ms. Mayor made it."

"Alright then", Lisa sigh ed in relief picking up the spoon. She added a spoon of cream and two cubes of sugar and stirred. She brought the cup to her lips and took a long sip.

"Ugh, it's salt " she yelled , spitting it out on the floor . By this time Melanie was rolling on the bed laughing.

"You switched the sugar with salt cubes" she accused .

Melanie nodded still laughing.

"Why? I never did anything to you."

"Did you actually think i wouldn't prank you? Do you actually think you're that special?"Melanie asked . Her lips curled up in disgust.

"Now you listen to me, I am older than you and i am also your nanny and you will respect me" she replied stomping her foot.

Melanie burst out laughing at her childish display.Way to go Lisa. Very mature.

"I'm going back to my room now. You're boring me to death . Oh and there's a frog in my bathroom , can you take care of that for me? Thank you" she said walking out of the room with a little wave . Seriously? This child is like six and yet she behaves like a moody teen.

"I'm not getting rid of it. If you're smart enough to prank me i'm sure you're smart enough to get rid of a little frog", she shivered as she said the last part. She hated frogs . Whenever she saw them she would run in the other direction screaming like a maniac.

"No, i won't do it. As you said before, you're my nanny so you have to take care of my needs and right now i need you to get rid of that frog."

"Fine".

"Where's the frog?",she asked once they reached the room.

"It's in the bathroom, where else?".

Lisa groaned but opened the door, went to the bathroom and pulled the glass doors of the bathroom aside. There was a tiny little water frog on the tiled wall under the shower head.

"Ahhh", She screamed and ran out of the bathroom.

"What's wrong? Come on don't tell me that little frog scared you".

"Shut up you're acting like a little kid", Lisa snapped. She is a kid you idiot! She mentally slapped herself.

"I am a kid. What's your excuse?", Melanie crossed her arms and arched her brows.

Ugh, how can a little girl act so mature?

"I don't have time to argue. I'll just be the bigger person and take care of our little problem", she said jerking her head to the bathroom.

"Is that so?".

"Yes.Now if you're through with the questions , may i have a plastic bag please?".