Chapter 6, Sextet

Lifting one eyelid,  Nine saw Rodtang pulling back the heavy lined drapes,  they had served their purpose well last night in blocking out any light from his small condo bedroom.  Now it poured in and made him squint.  Rodtang's still naked body ran back to the bed and leapt in.  Taking his position again,  he curled himself in Nine's arms.  "Let's just stay like this for a while P'."  Nine snuggled in and held tight to the boy.  

Not long and,  a gurgling sound came from Rodtang's stomach.  Nine rubbed his belly with his hand and proposed that they get up and go for some lunch.  Rodtang rolled and kissed Nine,  stay right there P',  I'll make lunch.  With that,  he was gone from the bed and into the small kitchenette.  

Nine peered around the corner and saw that Rodtang was going to cook sausages.  He went to the kitchen and there was an apron hanging on a hook.  It seemed obvious that it belonged to Rodtang's mom,  "she must use it when she's here."  Behind Rodtang as he stood at the stove front,  he slipped the apron over his naked skin.  Slowly tying it in the back he kissed Rodtang's ear,  biting on the lobe,  he whispered,  I'm hungry.

Rodtang twitched a little and made a funny squealing sound,  he turned to watch Nine's bubble-butt bob as he ran back to the bedroom,  he heard him jump on the bed.

Nine could hear as he rumbled through the kitchen,  he heard the fridge opening and closing and,  in what seemed like a short time,  Rodtang returned with a tray,  two plates with scrambled eggs and sausages on the side.  With his bottom lip puffed out and a  priceless pouting face, I don't know how to make eggs any other way P'."  He had poured two tall glasses of orange juice too and placed the whole thing down on the bed.  Nine sat up and smiled,  Rodtang seemed pleased with himself and watched Nine closely as he took his first bite.  He was seeking Nine's approval.  When Nine's eyes widened and his face shone a bright smile,  surprised at just how good it was,  Rodtang looked relieved.  He was trying hard to do something nice and Nine's sanction was everything.

They ate together quietly but,  oddly enough Nine didn't feel uncomfortable or weird about what had happened the night before,  Rodtang was so much himself Nine wondered if he'd dreamed it.  He did though,  catch Rodtang's eyes rolling over his bare chest and down his stomach as they sat and ate.  When they finished Nine offered to do the dishes,  Rodtang refused and was clanking in the sink before he could even stand from the bed.  

They dressed together.  Nine brought a change of clothes and Rodtang was busy looking through his closet for a favourite t-shirt.  Smacking himself in the head he remembered that he'd given it to his mum to fix,  a small tear in the armpit.  There was no awkwardness as they stood across from each other nude.  Nine watched as he gave in,  he just grabbed the first shirt that was clean and slipped it over his head.  Rodtang turned and pulled a drawer open and was looking for underwear and shorts,  Nine was staring at his little round bum as he did. Rodtang looked over his shoulder and caught Nine looking,  he winked and Nine found himself blushing for the first time this morning.  As he slipped his feet through the leg holes of his underwear and slid them up his legs,  Rodtang walked over and assisted with the slide,  reaching the waist he snapped the elastic band and kissed Nine quickly,  his smile and batting eyelashes,  captivating.

Shoes on and ready at the door to go,  Rodtang wrapped his arms around Nine and hugged him tightly,  "P,"  thank you for last night,  I know you didn't want to do that stuff but I couldn't stop myself."  Nine squeezed back hard,  "you were right Nong,  it would just happen when we were ready and I don't regret anything,  ah,  um,  I'm really happy." 

Outside it was exceptionally warm and the air was still,  no breeze to move the humidity.  They walked slowly,  as yet there was no plan.  Turning on their phones they both found they had text messages.  Tee had texted Nine and Fuse had texted Rodtang.  There was an invitation to join them,  along with Book and Frame,  like a triple date.  The other two couples were going to an amusement park and wanted the newest couple to come with.