Authors Note

As many of you already know,  "Make it Right's" second season has just started to air in Thailand.  As of yet, I have not seen even the raw footage. (I being one of the many that wait patiently for the subs as sadly I don't speak Thai)

You might also know that Nine (Bonne) will not be returning to the series as he has other obligations and was unable to act in the new episodes.  This for me is very sad news.  I love every single character in the show but have a special soft spot in my heart for Nine.  From the very first time I ever saw him he took this place and has stayed there.  

The new young man that is replacing him is indeed very cute and I hope for him the best of everything.  I mean that sincerely,  I believe that he should be given the chance to make his own place in the story and bring his own special gifts to the show.  I hope you'll join me in supporting the new young actor.

Originally I was hoping to use the new scenes to further this FanFic.  I like many of you have known for months now that the show would be returning but only just recently learned that Nine would not.  

I find myself at a strange impasse,  in that I don't know whether to continue with my fiction as if it was still the original Nine ( like the show ) or to just end the story where it is,  with our two sweethearts crazy in love and enjoying their new-found togetherness.

The upcoming season is sure to be interesting.  If you've seen any of the pre-released footage you will know that they are really taking the story to a new more adult and provocative level,  which I might add sounds awesome.  

I'd be very curious to hear what the readers think on the subject.

Should I end this and perhaps start anew?   Using the new storyline to make a fresh start or do I continue?  I should say that when I write about Nine,  I literally have Bonne's lovely face in my mind,  his smile and funny faces,  his quirky cuteness,  I use it all to make my story feel real to me. ( and for the readers of course).  Without him,  it would feel strange as so much of the fiction is based on the Nine I know and love.

I'd appreciate your thoughts and comments.

Kramdrof