~Chapter 1~

(A/N I hope you enjoy this One Direction fan fiction. I know that I will enjoy writing it for you <3...just one thing if you don't understand something in any of the chapters ask me about it and I'll try my best to explain it to you)

"Morning lil' sis" I wave grogily at my older brother, Louis Tomlinson "How has your morning been so far?"

I chuckle "I only just woke up, nothing's happened to impact my day yet"

"Yeah I know but I was only asking" he fakes a sad pout that makes me feel guilty; he knows I hate it when he pouts.

"Stop doing that you know I hate it when you do" he chuckles but does the pout again. "Grr you're so mean to me"

"Am not. I'm like, the best bro ever"

"Ok. Ok. Yes you are," he grins like he had just won a golden award. "I gotta go I'm catching up with Melody and Lily today. Are you going to go see the boys?"

"Yeah I was thinking maybe we could all go to lunch. Do you wanna ask Mel and Lily to come too?" I nod; Lily will be so happy that she will finally get to meet the band, she has been nagging and nagging ever since they got back from doing X Factor stuff.

I grab my phone from the pocket in my PJ pants and dial the first number, "hey Jess, what's up?"

"Hey Mel, nothing much just wondering if you wanted to go out to lunch with the boys. Lou just asked me."

"Oh yeah that would be great did you want me to meet you there or come to your house?"

"Umm meet us at mine I still have to ask Lil to come"

"Ok then, oh and remember to pull the phone from your ear when you ask, unless you wanna go deaf" I laugh whole-heartedly at Melody's joke, but on the serious note I know I will have to do so. Lily's still not used to the fact that my brother is part of One Direction.

"See ya later then"

"Bye Jess have fun with the next call"

"I will, bye" I hang up the phone and look up at Louis; he has a big grin on his face.

"So have fun ringing Lily" I frown at his sarcastic comment, then my face lights up when I think of a fantastic idea, "What are you thinking?" He questions curiously, knowing that I have come up with a plan that he will more than likely be a part of.

"You should so ring her. She would have a heart attack!" We both laugh, "it would be even funnier if Zayn rang her." Lily is in love with him.

"Ok pass the phone well put it on loud speaker" I nod eagerly and pass him the phone. It lets off a couple of rings before picking up.

"Hey Jessica, how are you?"

"This isn't Jessica its Louis"

There's a pause on the other end of the line "OMG!" She screams, "I'M TALKING TO LOUIS TOMLINSON!" I start to laugh at the face Lou pulls; it's cross between really scared and really scared!

"Yeah I'll pass it over to Jess now catch ya Lil" there's another scream on the line before I press the speaker phone off.

"Hello Lily! What's up?"

"You will never guess what your brother just called me, OMG!"

"What did he call you, Lily?"

"He called me Lil" another scream sounds through the phone and I cant help it. I'm on the floor laughing my head off.

"Lily settle down, your scaring me"

"I'm sorry, it's just, I'm still not over the fact that your brother is in One Direction. The hottest band in the world"

"Ok Lily" I pause a moment, "now to the reason I called in the first place. I was wondering if you wanted to go get lunch with Mel, me and the boys?"

"Are you seriously asking me that question? Gosh Jess you should know better than that!" She says, "I'll be at your house in 10 minutes."

The phone lets off a long beep noise until I pull it from my ear. "She hung up on me" I say looking up at my brother.

"I thought so" we giggle,

"Ok I'm going to go get ready...dont forget to ring the boys"

"Yeah I will" I smile at him then turn and walk out the door that leads to my bedroom.

#*#*#~~~#*#*#

Hi guys! This story is in the watty awards so if you enjoy it could you vote for it please! Much love to you! xx

~Jaymie~