~Chapter 4~

I stumble into my seat. Did I really just get asked out by my crush? Did I really just say yes to my crush? I did say yes, oh my gosh, I'm going to faint. I'm really- omg- right now. "Jess...Jess...hello...earth to Jessica Tomlinson...is Jessica in there" huh is someone talking to me? How long have I been sitting down? What?

"Huh...what? Oh sorry..." I look around the table of worried looks and only return it with a sheepish one,

"You were a bit blank there" Liam says,

"Ah...yeah" I say still a bit dazed from the previous 5 minutes,

"Here is your food" the waiter says coming around our table, "The spicy chicken burger,"

"Yep!" Niall says with his hand up excitedly,

"Wedges and Carrots"

"Yes the Carrots go over here thanks" Louie yells drawing attention to our table...I'm not related to him...really I'm not.

"You're so weird" I say aloud sending him a concerned expression,

"Well now you know where you get it from, don't you?" Louie says smugly, I put on my best sad face and I can see Lou's face soften, "I'm sorry Jess, I didn't mean it" I smile smugly at him and then he looks deep in thought before saying, "hey! You were playing with my emotions!"

"Yeah I was" I say smugly and he makes a huffing noise before tucking into his carrots and wedges. I smile at him its funny how much he loves his carrots, it really is.

Chewing on my burger I see Sam looking my way which makes me sort of smile (sort of smile because I have food in my mouth and I don't want to gross him out) which then makes him sort of smile as well.

"Ok you smile at him like that and you don't expect to get asked why, so why are you smiling at him like that?" Niall whispers in my ear and I frown,

"I'm not smiling at him like anyway, I'm smiling normally at him"

"No you are not, come on Jess you can tell me" Niall puts on a sad face. I hate it when people do that to me.

"All right, all right, I'll tell you" Niall smiles like he had just won a gold medal.

"Great, now what is it?"

"He asked me out"

"WHAT?!" Again someone at our table draws attention from other tables. Awesome.

"Shhh" I tell him putting a finger over my mouth,

"Sorry"

"It's fine, just keep it down"

"Guys what are you whispering about?" Zayn asks with one eyebrow lifted, the rest of the table joins him in curious stares.

"That kid over there just asked her out" Niall blurts out to the whole table,

"WHAT?!" Louie yells. Again, as I continue to say, someone at our table is drawing attention from other tables, "What did you say to him?" Lou questions; his body fuming with rage.

"I said yes and you cant stop me from going out with him Louis" he frowns then continues to eat his food in deep thought.

"I'm going to go call Eleanor" Louie says randomly jumping from his seat and stauntering off, his plate left empty.

"Ok see ya" Niall says like nothing is happening at all,

"Lou, are you ok?" Liam asks,

"Yeah fine see ya. Oh and can you take those guys home with ya I'm gonna head off" he waves to everyone "see ya guys"

"Bye" everyone, except me, says at the same time.

#*#*#~~~#*#*#

Sorry this is such a boring chapter, it was a bit rushed as well I guess because I wanted to get it up. Sorry again.

I love everyone who is reading this book <3

~Jaymie~