~Chapter 3~

We are now sitting in Lou's car. Louis is driving, Zayn is sitting in the passenger's seat, I'm behind Zayn and Lily is sitting behind Louie grinning at Zayn.

"Soo Jess? What have you been up to lately?" Zayn asks turning in his seat to look at me,

"Not much...bought a car the other day" he smiles at me,

"That's great...wait how old are you?" I roll my eyes,

"I am 18 years of age Zayn" he then turns to Lily who was whipping her head back and forth between me and Zayn.

"And you Lily...how old are you?"

"I-I'm 18 too" Zayn nods his head slowly,

"Ok cool"

"Where here guys" Louie says breaking our exciting conversation.

"Yum I can smell the food from here!" I jump out of the car and head for the door,

"Hey Jess I didn't know you liked Nandos I thought you didn't like spicy food?" Niall says running to catch up with me,

"WHAT?! I love Nandos! You're not the only one that loves it ya know" we both chuckle,

"We would make the perfect couple because we have a lot of things in common" he states smiling ever-so-slightly to himself.

"OI NIALL?! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE A MOVE ON MY SISTER?" Louie yells from behind us,

"Of course not Lou! I wouldn't want to mess with you and your big guns" Niall yells back and I just have to laugh at them, "geez your brother is way to over protective" Niall says in a whisper.

"Yeah I know right" I whisper back,

"Hey yeah if that was true I would have done it" I hear a deep voice say from inside Nandos. When I get to the door I see the one person I have had a crush on for quite a while now...Sam Masters.

Whilst looking at him he catches my eye and straight away I look at Niall who is still walking next to me. "So umm what have you been up to lately?" I ask him,

"Not much really, what about you?"

"Jess over here!" When I look up to who is cutting Niall and my conversation I see the short girl with light brown hair and hazel eyes of my best friend waving at me. Next to her is a young boy around her age with brown hair and brown eyes, Lachie.

"Hey Melody, hey Lachie what's happening?" I ask the couple who are sitting with their hands interlaced.

"Not much, how are you?" She asks for them both,

"Yeah fine" When we are all seated and comfy. I see Sam looking our way, when he sees me looking back at him he smiles and I can't help but smile back.

"Oi who is that?" Louis has to ask breaking me out of the little spell that had drawn Sam and I in.

"Ah...Him...Ah...his just a friend" I tell them whilst stuttering a bit,

"Sure your just friends when you stare at each other like that" Harry snickers in,

"Shut up Harry" I snap and look down at my menu,

"Guys leave her alone" Liam says sticking up for me.

I look up from my menu you and mouth a 'Thank-you' at Liam,

He mouths back an 'anytime' and I smile at his friendliness.

When we had all ordered, I check my phone, then hear Niall saying: "yes! I love spicy chicken burgers they are my favourite" we all laugh then everyone goes quite for some reason and when I look up there all staring at something behind me. I slowly and carefully turn my head to see what it is. Sam's there, palming the back of his neck, "Ah...Jessica can I please talk to you?" He mumbles, "alone"

"Sorry but no she's busy" Louis says from the other side of the table. I think I now have whip lash from how fast my head turned to glare at Louis as he glares at Sam.

"Shut up Louie I'm not busy at all" I then turn to get up off the chair and proceed to walk away from my table with Sam. Into a little area where it seems quieter and with less people. "Soo...what's up?" I ask after a moment of just standing there awkwardly,

He again palms the back of his neck "Well I was just wondering if you and...Um...Niall...yeah Niall are going out?"

My jaw drops to the floor "No way, his like my brother from another mother"

"Oh good...I mean...ugh I'll just tell you" he seems to be getting upset about something,

"What is it Sam? You can tell me"

He looks up from the ground and into my eyes, hope starting to fill them as he asks "Will you go out with me?"

#*#*#~~~#*#*#

Please vote and comment it really will bring warmth to the centre of my heart...really and truly!  Thanks for reading!

Good night/day x

~Jaymie~