~Chapter 10~

“...So let me get this straight. You ran off and then bumped into these people and then Sam came running around the corner and the guys saw you crying and circled Sam and you told them that he didn’t hurt you and then you said you had to go?” Eleanor finished trying to get her head around what I had just told her. We were currently sitting in Eleanor’s car whist she drove. I was bawling my eyes out while she tried to figure out what I had said though my sobs.

“Ye-Yes” I stammered whimpering into the leather seat of her black SUV.

“Okay, we need to tell Louie, he's-" My eyes widen and before she can finish speaking I practically scream,

“NO!” She jumps in shock. "If he finds out, he'll do something about it" I break back down into my sobs again.

“To bad Jess we are home and Louis can see you crying” I look up to see Lou with a broken face jogging to my side from the front door.

“How long have we been here for?” I ask turning to Eleanor.

“Since I said we need to tell Louie” she giggles. Oh, was that what she was about to say before I screamed at her?

All the boys are standing at my door as Louis opens it and grabbed me out bridle style. I just bury my face into his chest to try and get away from all the words surrounding me.

“Jessica? What the hell happened?" What sounds like Liam asks.

“I'm going to kill that little sh*t” Niall tells us crunching his hands into a fists.

“Why are you crying babe?” Zayn asks putting a hand on my shoulder.

“I'll help kill him Niall” Harry says angrily.

“That little ass better start running cause I'ma gonna beat him into the ground” Louis growls above me. I roll my eyes at all of them in frustration.

I can’t take it anymore. Sam didn’t do anything, he was only joking around. He doesn’t know about my past, but I had to go and wreck everything. It's all my fault. I swing out of Lou’s arms and bolt for my room. Once I get there I turn and lock my door, then I run to my secret mini door in my walk in wardrobe and lock that (cause Louie knows about it). Then I hastily walk to my window and flick the latch to keep it shut and pull the curtains across so no one can see me crying into my pillow.

(3 hours later)

“Jess...Can I come in?” I hear a voice from my door.

“No” I answer monotone.

“Please?” He begs.

“No” I say in the same tone.

“Please Jess, I'm begging you. I'll even get on my hands and knees” he tells me.

“Go away” I say in the flat tone again.

“No Jess, I wanna come in”

“Yeah sure you can come in" I pause, hearing a shy from the door "when I see a pig grow wings and fly” I continue sarcastically.

“Jess, that's not funny”

“Oh its not funny? Well I'll give you funny when I beat you into the ground for not leaving me alone!” I yell angrily.

“Touchy" I almost growl, "well then, I am going to go and get a tub of Ben & Jerry’s and two spoons and we can talk it out. So this door better be un-locked when I get back” he warns.

“Whatever”

(5 minutes later)

Knock Knock

“Jess, I'm back can I come in now?”

“No”

“But the ice-creams gonna melt”

“Like you would let a perfectly good tub of ice-cream go to waste”

“I will if you don’t let me in”

“Gah!" I grunt flipping onto my back as I lay in my bed. "Why the hell can't you just let me be?”

“Because you are to good for him to let yourself rot alone in your room” he says in a matter-of-fact way “and besides if he liked you so much he would’ve been at the front door apologizing” he did have a good point.

“Fine, I'll open the door”

“Yay” he yells happily.

Once I open the door there is a stampede of people rushing past me, “What the hell? I thought you were the only one coming in Niall?"

“Nope” he says popping the ‘P’ “that's why I was gone for so long, cause I was telling them my master plan"

I turn around and EVERYONE (Melody, Lily, Eleanor, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Harry and Lachie) are sitting in a circle on my bedroom floor.

“And what will we be doing during this master plan, Niall?” I question turning away from the circle and back to Niall who is still standing at my bedroom door.

“You will see" He grabs my hand, interlacing his fingers in mine, "come and sit down already” he walks toward the group, tugging at me as he goes.