Chapter 23 - Epilogue

Chapter 23 – Epilogue

After a few years of being together Niall had finally got married to Jess, and then a few months later Louis got married to Eleanor as well.

All is still happy, Sam found love in a shy girl named Jamie Harper they get married in a few days, Jess, the girls and one direction all got invited, 1D are performing for them.

Harry and Haylee are engaged so is Zayn and Lily who are getting married in exactly a year’s time; Melody and I are there wedding planners scene as though us three all went into that industry together opening our own business.

And lastly the smartest couple in the history of couples are together but not married nor engaged they are happy the way they are at the moment (don’t tell anyone, but i think Liam is proposing to her tonight).

Did i mention that Zayn and Lily have a child, so do Niall and Jess, come to think of it so does Louis and Eleanor! Zayn and Lily named there boy, Jackson Daniel Malik, Louis and Eleanor named there girl, Katie Joy Tomlinson and last but not least Niall and Jess’s babies, they have two, a girl (who is the eldest out of the pair), her name is Riley May Horan and there little boys name is James Lee Horan (if you didn’t notice their kids took their parents middle names, Jessica Riley Horan and Niall James Horan).

I don’t think there is much else to say other then. LIFE IS GREAT FOR LOUIS TOMLINSON’S SISTER.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Thank you so much for reading my book it means so much to me, thank you for putting up with the boring bits and for putting up with any of my spelling mistakes also im glad i got no comments or inboxes saying that people found this confusing... just remember if you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask........im so happy THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

You should totally check out my other books! Werewolf Intentions (not 1D), You Are Beautiful To Me (1D Fanfic) and It's A Ziall Thing.

Thank you also for putting up with this story being on hold for a bit, my internet wasn’t being my friend so i had to wait until holidays to see my dad.

One of the last things i want to say is you should follow me on Twitter if you can, @jaymielee8 is my username, so yeah if you like my stories follow me. On the final note if you have a book that you think i should read post me its name in a comment or message me so i can read it! Thanks!

THANK-YOU AGAIN FOR READING MY BOOK, for the last time, ILY TO ALL THAT READS THIS AND GOOD NIGHT/ DAY xoxo