01: "He's mine..."

Background info: Enid gets jealous when you and Carl get together
Warnings: violence...lots and lots of violence
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It wasn't like you didn't notice that Enid liked Carl, you just didn't think she would take her jealousy this far. "Enid...stop it.." your fists clenched in concealed anger as she shoved you once more. "Why? You've stolen everything from me! First Ron...now Carl!? What else are you going to steal?" She shoved you again.
"Enid...." you warned again. You shouldn't have to take this. Her shoving continued, people started gathering and shouting for Enid to stop. Carl was among them, his eye flickering between you two, his arm stretched out as if he was going to stop one of you, when your fist went flying towards Enid's face.
     The loud impact caused everyone to stop and stare with wide eyes. She fell to the floor, going silent as Carl ran forward and caught you around the waist just as you stepped forward to hit her again. "I warned you. And you didn't listen. remember that Enid." Carl's eye focused on you. "Y/n..." you glared at him. "I warned her Carl." Was all you said before wrapping your arms around his neck and bringing him in for a steamy kiss.
     You pull away and smirk down at Enid. "This is the last time I'm telling you this Enid. He's mine."