07"sometimes i wonder how i could ever love you." (Part three)

His pov

It really broke his heart. Knowing that you and Ron were "together" really hurt him. He didn't mean what he said. He was caught up in the moment. He missed you. He really did miss you. When he saw you and Ron the first time...he almost lost his shit. He wanted to storm in there, rip Ron off of you and fuck you like he has never before.
He wanted the name you were screaming at night was his and not Ron's. He was broken. Enid tried her best to make him feel better, tried taking him over the wall to walk in the woods but he just ignored her and kept his head down. "R-Ron...RON!" Your moans seemed to replay in his head all day, everyday.
"Please Ron...I just want to be alone right now." He heard your voice outside his bedroom window. "Aw come on Y/n, one last time?" Carl's curled his fingers into fists. "That's what you said last time. I'm so tired Ron...I have bruises everywhere...I'm sore...please Ron...I'm not sure how much more I can take.."
your pleading voice would have caused Carl to stop instantly and cuddle you in bed until you felt better and asked before he thought about sleeping with you. Obviously not for Ron. "You'll take how ever much I give you. If I want sex then I get sex." Carl walked over to his window and glanced through the blinds. "No Ron. I'm in pain. I promise tonight we'll do it again. Just let me rest a little." You're voice cracked as you looked up at Ron with dull e/c eyes. Your eyes used to be so bright. So full of life. But that was months ago. Before you and Carl fought a lot. Before all the screaming and yelling started. He could tell you weren't happy. Carl's eyes widened at what he saw next. Ron harshly grabbed your arm and yanked you to him. And he slapped you. Hard. You would have fallen to the ground if Ron hadn't been holding you.
You didn't flinch. You didn't cry out. You just stood there, staring at the ground. "Let's go." Ron said threateningly as he started pulling you towards his house. Carl didn't realize his body had moved until his fist went flying at Ron's face.
Ron's fingers slipped from you arm as he felt to the ground. Groaning in pain. You slowly looked up at Carl with dead eyes. Carl swallowed before slowly walking forward, with you watching his moves with no expression. Carl's fingers curled around your unhurt cheek and you couldn't help but nuzzle his soft touch. Carl's hand were soft and smooth, he cared and didn't want to hurt you. His thumb brushed against your cheek as he softly tilted your head upwards, and smiled slightly at the small hint of life that came back into your e/c eyes.
"I'm sorry." He says, looking right into your eyes. Has his voice always been that deep? You swooned slightly at the sound of his voice and couldn't help imagining him saying your name as he fucked you senseless, or made love to you. "I'm sorry too." Carl smiled a bit wider and leaned down, brushing his lips against yours, asking for permission. "Always such a gentleman." You chuckle against his lips before kissing him. Your lips moving in sync with his. Slow and gentle.
Both of his hands now cupped your cheeks, him being extra careful with the left one as he deepened the kiss.  "Get the fuck off of her Carl." Ron had gotten back up and was pissed. "It's over Ron. Just give it up." Ron was about to retaliate when his gaze went over to you. The way you looked at Carl broke his heart. It was never a way you would look at Ron. He sighed and nodded, walking away with his hands in his pockets. "Thank you Carl."

Bonus scene:

He was driving you crazy. His lips placed soft kisses on your neck, while his hips thrusted soft and slow making you throw your head back against the pillows. He took the time to admire your facial expression. Your lips hung open, your clothed chest rose up and down slowly, your eyes screwed shut, small moans and yelps escaped your open lips making him groan in response. "Y/n..." god how you just loved his deep voice. "Oh god...I-I'm gonna..." you whimpered, arching your back. He was deep. Deeper than Ron. He's always been able to go deep. Ever since ya'lls first times. (Which will be posted after this) "Say my name baby. Please say my name...shit..." "Ah! Ca...Carl! CARL!"