11 "Sorry, i dont feel the same way." (Happy alternitive)

I legit made myself cry with the last one sooo without further adu...here's the happy alternative
Warnings: none, just cute and fluffy
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Your heart was filled with hope. Carl squeezed your hand gently and wrapped his arm around your waist. "Sorry, I don't feel the same way." Your hope vanished. "Because I kinda maybe really love you. Like a lot." You laugh at his choice of words and quickly pull him into a hug. "Oh my god...I'm shaking." Carl laughs gently and cups your cheeks, looking deeply into your eyes. "I love you, so much Y/n...you have no idea." he whispered, closing his eye and kissing your forehead. " I love you too.." you whisper back, leaning into him. Carl quickly pulls away, taking your hand in his and pulling with him towards his assigned house. Your hands swing between the two of you, your heart beating out of your chest in happiness. Carl lead you to his front door before going in through the house and towards his room, waving hello to his surprised father along the way. Once there, he lays down on his bed, holding his arms open for you to crawl into. You laugh and shake your head before crawling into his arms.

He makes sure to hold you close to him, your bodies pressed up against one another's in a nonsexual way. You place your head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat through his grey shirt as his arms wound around you. Your slim finger slid around his chest over his heart in a heart shaped pattern. You couldn't be happier. You were finally in his arms. You had his heart. Not Enid. He was laying with you, not her. He confessed to you, not her. You weren't sure exactly how she was going to react but at the moment, you didn't really care. You snuggled against him causing him to chuckle and tighten his grip on you slightly. "Still cant believe it?" he asked, his breath fanning around your ear. Hiding a blush you reply, "I feel like I'm dreaming..." Carl moved one of hands to cup your cheek and tilt your head towards his. "Then tell me, does this feel like a dream?" His head tilted down towards yours as he pressed his lips gently against yours.

It seemed like all time stopped. Your cheeks were set aflame at his boldness. You had never been kissed before. Carl was your first ever kiss and you were over the moon about it. Your fingers curled around his shirt as his hands slid around your waist. You responded eagerly to his kiss which seemed to last forever. When he finally did pull away, you both were out of breath but Carl still found it in himself to smirk at you as he waited for your answer. You blinked a few times, trying to calm yourself down. "W-What was the question again?" you asked shyly, blushing deeper when he laughed.
"Did that feel like a dream?"