11 "Sorry I dont feel the same way." (Part three)

So since no one decided to tell me which I should do, I have decided to go ahead and do both. This is the aftermath of part One. In order to understand what the hell is going on, I recommend you go back to part one and read from there. Anyways, enjoy.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Your body slumped to the ground, your blood pooling around your head quickly, the letter getting coated with it. Your pain has ended.
C A R L ' S P O V

He definitely felt bad. He didn't mean to sound so uncaring and mean. He sighed as he made his way to his house, heading up the stairs where Enid was waiting for him. "Everything okay?" She asked. Carl sighed, for some reason, he couldn't get your tear filled face out of his mind. "Yeah...yeah I'm good. Is that a new comic?" He made his way inside his room, sitting down next to his girlfriend. She nodded, her eyes still watching him with worry.
What was meant as an innocent reading quickly escalated into something more steamy since Enid thought he was "stressed out" and needed to "relax". And so for the first time that night, his mind wondered away from you and was soon closed up with thoughts of Enid.
It wasn't long before the two teens awoke the next morning cuddling, their clothes strewn everywhere and they quickly dressed before a loud scream and sobs occurred. The young couple glanced at each other before racing out of the house. It was Olivia. Tears were rushing down her face as she ran towards Rick. "Rick! Oh my go...I-it's Y/n...sh-sh-sh-she's..." Carl quickly stepped forward along with Rick. "She's what Olivia!? Tell me!" He had never sounded so harsh before. "She's dead! She killed herself!"
Carl's breath seemed to stop as his heart broke. "What...?" He couldn't wrap his head around it. You had killed yourself? Was it because of him? "She's dead Carl...look.." Olivia shakily pulled out the bloody letter and read it as well as she could around the dried blood.
"Dear, everyone, I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. I wasn't strong enough. I couldn't handle it. I took the easy way out. I'm sorry. This isn't anyone's fault but mine, I should have stayed quiet. I never should have told him anything...I can't do this anymore. I have nothing. No family, no friends, I'll be seeing my family really soon though...that's good...isn't it? Anyway, it doesn't matter now. We all die at some point, so what's the use of living?" Olivia wiped away her tears, her hands still shaking.
Carl died inside. It was because of him that you were dead. You had killed yourself because he didn't love you when you needed him the most. "Where..." he swallowed. "Where is she?" Olivia used a shaky finger to point to the armory. Carl's hands shook as he slowly made his way into the building.
It didn't take him long to find your dead body. Tears filled his eyes as he sobbed, taking you into his arms, his lips kissing your temple, not caring if he got blood on them. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Y/n! Come back to me! Come back to me please!" He knew it was too late. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Those words seemed to be the only things he could say right now. His sobbing continued as he fought against the arms that threatened to pull him away from you, burying his head into your blood soaked hair. He rocked back and forth. "You are my sunshine...my only sunshine...you make me happy, when skies are grey...you'll never know, dear, how much I love you...so please don't take my...sunshine away..."