chapter three

hate.

the four letter word taylor doesn't like at all. she hates it because why hate on something when you can't do anything about it?

and she doesn't like the fact that all the hate she is getting on social media is from lamelo ball's followers. she knew he has seen her interview about her being asked about him. that interview has more than 3.7 million views on youtube.

she knew he was going to see the interview at some point. she just never expected him to call her out on it. she thought that he was going to see the interview and not respond to it in a manner that he did. she didn't want this to blow up like it has. at that interview she just stated a fact.

the fact that she doesn't know who he is.

so now here is taylor in her room with her sister katie. she's on her phone. on twitter to be exact. her account has blown up. her followers have been doubling every hour. from the two day ago interview. she started off with 2.3k followers. all from her school and fans that have seen her on youtube. but now she has 110.4k on there now.

all because she doesn't know who lamelo ball is.

"god! why can't people just accept the fact i don't know who he is?! it's not even that big of a deal. i don't know who one person is, and suddenly the world is ending. this guy isn't even a big deal. i mean, i'm not a big deal either. i'm just your younger sister, you taught me how to shoot and people just happened to recognize that. i still don't even know what he looks like or how he plays." taylor ranted.

"little sister." katie lou sighed, "i know what you're talking about. it's just, when you said 'that if maybe he was as good as you make him out to be' people took that the wrong way. they probably thought that you thought that you were better than him. believe me you are good and talented. but you don't have the so called "fanbase" as he does, so girls are obviously going to defend him if they hear one bad thing about him. just don't let it get to you. don't even worry about it. you're better than them." katie lou had said to her.

xxx

that's exactly what she has been doing the past week now. ignoring social media. ignoring people when she goes to the mall or the movies and sees people from chino hills.

because you've got to remember that the two schools are only 35 minutes apart from each other. the mall and movies right in the middle of the schools.

"hey. so i was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with me today." said georgia, taylor's best friend.

"sure. why not? i have nothing to do today. we'll just have to go after practice."

"well duh. you have not missed a single practice in 4 years now."

that is true. ever since seventh grade she has been commited to being at every practice so she doesn't lose her starting spot.

like that is ever going to happen.

xxx

practice went well. they did the usual.
warm ups, which consisted of running two miles, then stairs. after that they stretched. then they finally got to touch the ball. they did lay ups, catching and shooting, screens, and then a pick up game.

so now here is taylor and georgia roaming around the mall. they ate at a chinese restaurant, went to pink and victoria's secret, so now they're going to check out footlocker and went to the nike and adidas outlet.