Prologue

Laurance POV

Garroth stood there, just staring at me. I couldn't tell why he was, but he had a look of sadness on his face. He seemed to be standing over me while I was laying down on something but I couldn't tell what either.

I try to say his name and get his attention, but I can't say anything. Actually, I can't even move my mouth. Wait, I can't move at all! I continue trying to struggle but nothing is happening, like I've been glued together.

Then I notice Gar make eye contact with me. Just to immediately burst into tears. Like something is wrong with me. I wanna hold him. I want to, no, I NEED to hug him tightly and let those tears soak into my shirt.

But someone else comes behind, wrapping their arms around his waist and resting their head rest on his shoulder. I feel myself enrage quickly. Garroth seems to calm in his hold, worrying me more, and leaning against.

"Don't cry sweet heart. I'm here for you." This guy says in a calm vioce. U can see that he has brown hair, darker than mine, and large ears. At least I know it's a werewolf.

Garroth smiles his beautiful smile, the smile he only gives me. He wipes his tears,"You're right.... I have you now. I don't need Laurence anymore." He leans his face closer to this guy's and.... and.... and started kissing him!

I didn't care if no one could hear me. I didn't care that I couldn't move. I started to scream and shout and struggle and cry, as I watched the love of my life, kissing another man.