Chapter 5

~TAEHYUNG'S POV~

Oh no...

I ran towards to the alley and found, to my horror, (Y/N) beaten up and covered in blood. Wounds were found every where on her face, arms and legs. She also had bruises on her. She was trembling and faintly saying something. But I just couldn't make up what she is saying.

I carried her up bridal style and rushed to the nearest hospital.

I went to one of the doctors in the hospital and told him about (Y/N)'s condition. He immediately called upon some of his nurses and brought (Y/N) to the emergency room. While waiting for her, I paced up and down, hoping she wasn't injured very badly.

When the doctor stepped out of the room, I rushed up to him and asked for her conditions.

"She is alright, but she needs to stay at home so her wounds can heal," said the doctor.

I thanked him and went into the room where (Y/N) was. She was staring outside the window, looks like she's quite well. Other than the obvious wounds on her body.

"Sorry," I finally spoke up which seemed to kind of startled her.

"Pardon?"

"I...I said I'm sorry..."

"Why are you sorry Taehyung? You have done nothing wrong and... thanks for saving me."

"Ah...uh...NO problem. And because I was being all protective and not allowing you to talk to Jimin and yeah I'm really, really sorry,"

"You don't have to be sorry Taehyung. We're even now since you saved me."

Eh...I slightly blushed.

(Y/N)'S POV

I was beaten up by Nayeon and her gang in the alley where no one would see us. She was beating me up as if there's no tomorrow. I was bleeding all over and it hurt. When I felt like I had no hope and was going to faint, I saw Taehyung in front of me. I tried to ask him to help him but I soon blacked out.

When I woke up, I was in a room. I white room with devices all around. I assumed that this was a hospital. I looked out the window and Taehyung came in. He said that he was sorry about this or that and I forgive him. Actually, I was thankful that he saved me. I guess we're even.

When I finished my last sentence, I saw Taehyung's cheeks tinted with a light shade if pink.

What's wrong with him?

~Time skip to when (Y/N) arrived home~

"YOONGI I'M HOME!" I shouted which I soon would regret.

"Yah! Who told you t-" He was immediately cur off when he saw the wounds ands bruises on me.

He observed me and brought me to my room.

"Go. Lie on the bed and rest. You are hurt and I think I know the reason. It's those girls calling you a nerd again right? Don't worry, just sleep cause sleeping is life," He assured me.

"Okay,"

"Anyways, tomorrow you are going somewhere with me,"

"Where?"

"Rest first and I'll tell you tomorrow," and Yoongi left.

I put my head on the pillow and started to think of where would Yoongi bring me to tomorrow...

~The next day~

"Ayo (Y/N)! Yeah yeah, wake up!"

Ah...I've never seen Yoongi so hyped, probably cause he was going to bring me to somewhere today. I slowly got up. Still half awake half asleep. I dragged myself to the bathroom and got changed. Since there was no school today ( and the fact I had wounds on me ) I took my own sweet time to change.

"QUICK (Y/N) Or else I'm not bringing you any more!"

By hearing that, I quickened up my pace and rushed to Yoongi. He was at the front door.

"Finally..." He muttered before we stepped out of the house.

Afterwards, I followed Yoongi to his car. He started his engine and drove off. I was seating at the back, admiring the scenery outside the window.

"We're here," Yoongi said as he unbuckled his seat belt and stepped out of the car. I opened the car door and in front of me was a huge building.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"We are at my friend's beauty salon,"

"Oh...wait. WHAT?! Why would you bring me to a beauty salon?"

"To transform you so those mean girls at your school wouldn't look down to you anymore,"

To be honest, I didn't want to change my appearance, as a nerd. I feel more secure being a nerd cause there won't be people staring at you all day long.

A woman around her 30s told me to sit on the chair and started of with my hair.

~Time skip to when you're done~

I stood in front of a mirror.

I can't believe that this is actually me. I look flawless, gorgeous and perfect. Even I couldn't recognise myself!

"So? How's it?" Yoongi asked.

"I love it,"

Finally, those girls at my school will not call me a nerd, a dork anymore. YASS!

Yoongi drove us home and the sun was setting.

We went in our house and ate dinner and typical stuff.

I ran up to my room and I lay on my bed, thinking how other people will react...

~Next day at school~

Once I stepped into school, I can feel thousands of eyes staring at me and whispering. Oh my gosh, I am so not used to this. I hid my redden face using my hands and end up bumping into some one.

"Ouch!" We both said at the same time.

"Hey you! What cha where you're going the next ti-," He was immediately cut off upon seeing me face.

"(Y/N)? Is this really you? Wow, you look...great," Taehyung said.

I blushed again.

Taehyung carefully examined my features and nodded.

"Now you look more prettier than those girls on the outside too!"

"Hehe, well thanks to Yoongi,"

TAEHYUNG'S POV

She came to school with a new look. And she looked even prettier than before.

We chatted and soon the bell rang.

"Let's go to class," she said and we walked into our classroom.

During the lesson, I was in deep thoughts. Should I confess to her? What if she rejects me? What if she only thought of me as a friend? What if confessing to her would... ruin our friendship?

"Ughh!!" I sighed in frustration.

Unlucky me, the whole class heard it.

"Mr. Kim would you care to explain why did you shout in the middle of the class?" Ms.Lim said.

"Eh?" I said trying to act all innocent. Oh boy, I'm in big trouble now...

~To be continued~