Special chapter

This is going to be a Taehyung's ending for those Taehyung lovers out there~

~(Y/N)'S POV~

"Kim Taehyung," I said and the both of them gave different reactions. Taehyung went wild and started jumping around and hugged me tightly I could barely breathe.

I looked forward and spotted Jimin pouting while I was still being hugged by Taehyung. I patted Taehyung's arm for him to let go and stood in front of Jimin.

"Jimin ah, I hope you can understand that Tae and I have been friends for many years and our feelings for each other are unbreakable. I hope you support our relationship and soon, find your own relationship too," I told him and patted his shoulders.

He wiped of a tear that came rolling down his cheeks.

"It's fine, (Y/N), and, like you said, I hope I find my girl in the future too," he said and chuckled. I smiled at him as Taehyung came and held my hands.

We looked deeply into each other's eyes as he leaned forward.

Oh gosh, I was not ready for this.

He pressed his lips onto mine as he held onto my waist with his other hand. I kissed back without hesitation, because I know, that I love him, I really love him.

We shared the passionate kiss until a cough broke it.

We turned our heads to our left and saw Jimin practically spitting blood. Not really, but he was coughing really hard.

"My eyes, my eyes are blinded!" He shouted as he shut his eyes, if that is even possible since it looks closed all the time, to me.

"Stop being so dramatic," Taehyung said and I laughed.

I looked at Taehyung as he looked at me, I knew I won't regret this relationship. I would never, ever, regret it.

~6 months later~

"Jagi! Are you done preparing? I have been waiting for a full thirty minutes!" Taehyung shouted from the living room as I hurriedly wore my jacket and smoothened the creases on my shirt.

I sprinted off to the living room and saw an angry Taehyung, tapping his legs impatiently as he stood at the door.

"Oops?" I said and he just rolled his eye.

"Let's go," he said in a monotone which made me anxious, was he mad at me or something? I was only late for a couple of minutes since I couldn't find my favourite jacket anywhere but it turned out to be in the bathroom.

We sat on the bus and rode to our favourite restaurant since young. It wasn't a huge, fancy restaurant, it was one of those small restaurants which looked like a house, but the food tastes as good as those dishes in those expensive restaurants.

We went in and was greeted by the owner, who was in her 60s and always had a smile on her face. This was one of the reasons we loved thus restaurant so much.

We took a seat and I looked at the menu.

"I want... Hm... This? But that looks good too, aw, hm... What about this? Nah, I can't eat three meals... Hm, aha! Taehyungie can I order this?" I said and pointed to a dish on the menu after going through a hard time selecting.

He glared at me and shrugged his shoulders. Seriously, what is wrong with this dude? I'm his girlfriend for goodness sake.

"Yah! I already decided mine, now it's your turn," I told him. Without taking a glance at me, he called for the owner of this restaurant, Mrs Yoo, and ordered his meal.

Without ordering mine.

WITHOUT.

This time, the anger inside me couldn't be held back anymore. The flame inside me was burning and all I wanted to do now was to punch this Taehyung like a stupid punching bag.

I immediately made a fist with my hand and punched his arm since he was sitting on my right, on the small table.

"Yah, why did you punch me?" He asked and rolled his eyes and looked away from me.

I then slapped his arm harder and he winced in pain.

"What is wrong with you?" He said and rubbed his arm.

"What is wrong with me?! You are the one being unreasonable here, going all mad and ignoring me instead of acting like my boyfriend! While I try to be nice with you all you do is roll your eyes and glare at me for goodness sake I don't know what wro-" I was cut off by his lips, on mine.

I widened my eyes but soon closed it, I melted from the kiss and we pulled away.

Taehyung smiled for the first time today and I looked at him while furrowing my eyebrows. I'm such a bish, I know. But Taehyung was really being unreasonable, I mean, people make mistakes right? I was only late, by 30 minutes only, ONLY.

He cupped my cheeks and spoke softly, "I really wanted you to be on time since today's our 6th month anniversary,"

Upon hearing that, I blushed. How could I forget out 6th month anniversary? Aish, I'm really a bad girlfriend, aren't I.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for making you angry and sorry for forgetting our 6 month anniversary," I apologized.

"It's fine... As long as you give me a kiss," he said and smiled goofily.

Ugh, didn't we just had one? This guy is really going too far.

"No-" I was cut off again.

By him crashing his lips onto mine, oh great, I'm melting again. Then, we heard a cough. Well, this seemed like déjà vu.

We pulled away to see Mrs Yoo with Taehyung's food.

"We're sorry!" We said in unison as we bowed to Mrs Yoo.

"It's fine, you guys have been close since young, I should've predicted that you guys were going to be a couple!" She said as a smile broke across her face.

Both Taehyung and I looked at each other shyly and smiled.

Our lives are full of surprises and changes. There can be changes from the old and there can be new surprises too. But somethings, they are just meant to be.

Not every new colleague or friend is a hundred percent friendly and better than the old ones.

Not every new change to your schedule can be better than the old ones.

Not every new technique can be more affective than the old one.

Not every new things can be better than old ones.

Taehyung and I might change over the time we grew up, but our feelings, emotions, the movement of our hearts still stays the same.

And that is what brought us together.

~End~