Chapter 6

~TAEHYUNG'S POV~

I'm in trouble now...

The whole class' attention was on me and I tensed up.  People are staring and the teacher was looking at me.

"I'm sorry teacher, " I apologized.

She forgave me and told me not to do that again.  Well, at least I didn't get detention.

~Time skip to recess~

"(Y/N) ah, let's eat together! C'mon," I said as I dragged her to the cafeteria.  Many stidents' eye we're on her. Yeah, I know my (Y/N)  is pretty. I found a seat and sat down with her.

We ordered rice cake and we ate happily until... That Jimin dude came. He was looking confused. I guess he didn't recognise (Y/N) then, hehehe, I'm the first.

"Um... Taehyung have you seen (Y/N) and who's this?" He looked at me and pointed at (Y/N). I was trying so hard to hold in my laughter.

(Y/N) 'S POV

What even... Just because I did my hair and took off my glasses, Jimin doesn't recognise me? I felt my heart crash into pieces, how dare he.

I fake coughed and reply, "Um... Jimini ssi, I am (Y/N) for your info." I said giving him a 'How-dare-you' look.

His eyes widened and pointed his finger at me.

"(Y/N)!?" He shouted.

I nodded my head and signalled him to sit down. He was staring at me intensely which made me blush a little.

"Wow (Y/N), you've turned prettier," he said making my face turn fifty shades of red.

I hit his arm and he groaned in pain.

"Yah! It hurts. Anyways are you alright?  I heard that you we're hospitalized," Jimin looked at me, well, stared at me.

I nodded my face while still blushing.

"Ahem... " Taheyung suudenly said. Oh yeah right, I forgot that he was there. We continued to have lunch and we talked about many things. But I kind of feel an awkward sensation floating around when it Jimin and Taehyung are together, are they fighting?

When the bell rang, we went back to our class. Many people were eyeing me and I did not like the feeling.

"Don't you know it's rude to stare at people?" My best friend defended me. I smiled. We continued our way back and had a boring lesson with Mrs Jeon.

Suddenly, I felt something underneath my table. It was a note. A note? Who on earth would just literally put a note there? I took it out and read it.

'(Y/N), meet me at the park near your house at 6.00 pm, make sure to be on time! -K.T.H'

I looked at the letter, K... T... H?  Hmm who could it be? Oh wait!  Maybe it's Taehyung cause his name's initial letters are kth. Wow, I am a nerd for a reason. I'm a genious(jang jang man boong boong).

The lesson quickly ended and I was walking towards the front gate.

"BOO! (seungkwan)" someone suddenly shouted near my ear which almost made me jump out of my skin.

I was going to curse at that person but when I turned around, I saw Jimin.

"Why did you do that? It scared me," I said and avoided eye contact while pouting. He almost made me have a heart attack!

JIMIN'S POV

After lessons, I decided to walk (Y/N) home but I can't let that alien get the opportunity. I sprinted to the front gate and saw (Y/N). I shouted at her ear and clearly, she was mad at me. She made a pouty face and I can't help to squish her cheeks. She just looks so cute! Wait, why am I saying all those stuff? And why would I want to win over Taehyung to just walk her home?

While I was thinking, I felt a punch on my shoulder.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Oh, um... C-can I w-walk you h-home?" Why am I stuttering? Stop it Jimin! You are only going to walk her home and it's not like it's your first time!

Afterwards, I walked her home. The walk was quiet and awkward until she spoke, "I'm home Jimin," I looked in front and saw a small house painted pink, or what seemed like orange under the street lights.

"Ah... OK, see you tomorrow," I smiled at her and walked away. Why was my heart beating so fast when I walked her home? It's not like its the first time. This time it just feels, different.

(Y/N)'S POV

Jimin walked me home and we stayed quiet until I reached my home. He bid me good bye and smiled. Oh my gosh that smile, it looks so perfect. I blushed a little looking away? What was happening to me? I had never been like this around him but this time, something just feels different. Maybe it's the romantics street lights under the night sky or the musicians on the street playing romantic music. Or perhaps... Had I fallen in love with him?

It can't be, I just met him like a month ago, it can't be love.

I went into the house and was greeted by a Min Yoongi playing piano. He was playing "confession song" by got7. No wonder it made the atmosphere so roman- I meant awkward.

I walked to him and sat next to his chair, listening to the beautiful melody of the song when I remembered something. Oh no. I'm doomed.

I quickly turn my head towards the clock, it's six thirty. I quickly rushed to the park without changing out of my uniform as Yoongi had a puzzled look on his face.

"Where ar-"

"To meet Taehyung," I cut him off. Well, I'm sure it's Taehyung, cause the genious thingy is passed down from my parents to me and Yoongi. I hope I'm not wrong.

I reached the park while panting heavily and saw a familiar face.

Taehyung.

He saw me and walked to me. I quickly explained that I had forgotten about the time and I was really sorry, but he forgave me.

I then realised he had a bouquet of roses in his hands, what are those for?

He took a deep breath and started, "(Y/N), I know I have always been your knight, your best friend who always care for you, but from now on, I want to change. I no longer want to be your best friend because... I love you. Not as a friend, as a woman. I love you (Y/N),"

~To be continued~

It's getting serious and I have no idea what to do now. I'm still having a hard time thinking whether I should let V be with (Y/N) or should (Y/N) reject him. Anyways please support me ily~