Chapter 8

~JIMIN'S POV~

I walked home, clutching my chest as if I had a disease. I reached home and lay in my bed, thinking about today's incident, and probably what (Y/N) and Taehyung were doing at their house. However, this just made my heart ache even more.

So, I decided to just sleep and stop thinking about all those complicated feelings.

~The next day~

~(Y/N)'S POV~

"(Y/N) ah!!" A voice boomed right next to my ear which jolted me awake. I looked to my left and saw Taehyung on the verge of laughing out loud.

"You should take a look at your face," he said. I hate it, absolutely HATE it when people do that so I ran after Taehyung while holding my pillow, wanting to smash him into pieces.

After a couple minutes of exhausting chasing and running, we decided to get ready for school. We ate breakfast and bid good bye to Yoongi.

I hugged him, "Bye Yoongi,"

We walked to school, admiring the scenery when suddenly, I felt something warm touch my hand. I looked down to see Taehyung interlocking our hands. I smiled at his gesture as we continued to walk to school.

Not long after, we arrived at school and I saw Jimin.

"H-" I wanted to greet him but he stormed towards Taehyung and snatched my hand out of his, dragging me to...

The garden?

I struggled out of his grip as we arrived at the garden.

"What do you want?" I asked him in annoyance for dragging me around with no apparent reason. He looked shocked and looked at his hands, and blushed.

"I-i don't know...um...sorry (Y/N)," he said as he quickly left for lessons. Well...that was unexpected and weird. Basically, Jimin just dragged me to the school garden and left me. Wow.

I was confused until I saw Taehyung looking for me. I quickly went to him and we went to class.

"ring!" The bell rang as the students ran to the cafeteria for recess.

"I'm so hungry!" I said to Taehyung as we walked down the hallway together. Little did I know... Someone was watching all of our actions.

Anyways, we reached the cafeteria and Taehyung went to order food. I waited at the table we were seating at peacefully until someone slammed their hand on it. It startle me, nearly making me jump out of my skin.

I looked up to see... The one and only...

Nayeon.

"Bish, who allowed you to steal Jimin away and now, Taehyung?! You really deserve some lessons, I mean REAL Lessons!" She said and gave me a tight slap. My cheek was burning as she gave me another slap on the other one. Tears welled up in my eyes as I felt the pain. I tried to cupped my cheeks but my hands were soon tied up with a rope and I was pulled to a dark room, blindfolded. I tried to screams for help but a hand was on my mouth.

I struggled to get out of their grasp but no, the me at that moment was too weak to fight back. I blacked out.

...

Splash!

I jolted awake as cold water was splashed on me. I looked around. I was in a dark room and my hands were tied to the chair I was sitting on.

"Oh well, look who's awake! It's the NERD!" Nayeon's voice resounded through the small, echoey room.

"What do you want?! You creature, don't come near me cause I'm not someone like you! A pathetic fake!" I gathered up courage and snapped back at her.

Her smirk faded as it turned into a scowl.

"What? Me? A pathetic fake? Haha. (Y/N), why don't you take looks at yourself. You are no one but a nobody, and if you asked why you changed your looks, it because YOU want to be fake. Unlike us, you try to be fake just to steal my oppas. Moreover, your heart, right there, is also a pathetic fake. Trying to act nice and girlish when you know deep down, you're a nerd who no one likes and cares about," she said and it hit me right in my heart.

So... after all, I was the one being pathetic and fake huh.

"Fine Nayeon, you win, just do whatever you want," I said trying my best not to let my tears out in front of my bully.

Then, they started to pull my hair, kick me and make bruises, cuts all over me. But I didn't care, I screamed yet I didn't fight back. I didn't have the energy too. Also, it was true I was just a fake, getting good looks are no use for me, I'm a pathetic fake. A PATHETIC FAKE!

I finally let down my tears, unable to hold all the emotions inside of me.

Suddenly, the door burst open. The bright light shone in my eyes as I called out for Taehyung. I was going to shout his name until I realised who the person really was...

Jimin.

Nayeon and her gang immediately stopped abusing me and tried to come up with excuses to prove that they were not the ones who had beaten me up.

"Uh... Ji-jimin oppa it i-is not wh-what it looks l-like," Nayeon explained. "We just uh... Found...yeah found her in this r-room and t-tried to help h-her," she stuttered very badly, making it visible that it was their doing.

"Stop it Nayeon, I've seriously had enough of you. One more time and I'll ask the principal to kick you out," He sent her a death glare and carried me to the nurse's office to get me treated.

~JIMIN'S POV~

I quickly carried (Y/N) to the nurse's office to get her treated. I was so worried when I saw her hurt. She was covered with bruises and cuts all over her...

I waited outside the nurse's office patiently until I was able to see (Y/N). I rushed into the room and sat beside (Y/N), who was lying on the bed.

"Jimin... Thank you..." She said in a weak voice and plastered a wide grin across her face.

"Don't worry, (Y/N), I will always be here for you, no matter what," I said, trying to comfort her from the traumatising experience before.

"But Jimin..."

"Yes?" I looked at her in the eyes.

"Am I useless?" Wait what? She's definitely not useless!

"No of course not, why would you ask that?"

"Jimin, you're lying... I'm a fake, a pathetic fake that no one likes..."

"No (Y/N), to me, you're like an angel, always cheery and you could always get the best marks, trust me," I gave her an assuring smile but she didn't smile back.

"Jimin, stop giving me false hopes. Everyone here know that I'm a fake, I do make up and do my hair so I could look like those other girls when, I'm just a mere human being, a fake one, a one who everyone shows fake affections for," she said as a tear drop rolled down her cheeks. My heart felt aching, as if feeling pity for her. She was never a fake, never ever, to me. I just looked at her, hoping I could somehow make her feel better.

When she insults herself, it was as if she was insulting me. I felt hurt, crushed and sad. My heart was aching so badly. Was this how she was feeling? Should I do something?

With my horrible thinking, I did the most unexpected thing I have ever done before...

~To be continued~

Hehe, cliff hanger😏