Chapter 9

~JIMIN'S POV~

I leaned forward to (Y/N) and planted my lips on hers. I closed my eyes but I could see that she was shocked. I myself was also shocked by my own actions, but my heart intended my to do so.

To my surprise, (Y/N) didn't pull away, she just stayed there. And I secretly smiled.

After a while, I pulled away as I saw (Y/N)'s red face. She just looked at me. And I just looked at her.

Think Jimin think! What should you do next???????

"(Y/N) I like you a lot!" I blurted out as she stared at me in shock.

"Uh... I..." She stuttered.

"Umm... It's alright (Y/N), you can tell me your feelings whenever you want," I said awkwardly and scratched the back of my head while she just nodded.

~After school~

~(Y/N)'S POV~

After school, I decided to go straight home and think about today's... Confession.

I couldn't believe two guys confessed to me. One is my childhood best friend, one is a classmate. What should I do now? I scratched my head in frustration as I was oblivious to my surroundings.

"(Y/N)!" I heard someone call my name as I was being pulled back.

I turned around to see Taehyung and I looked in front again. A huge truck was zooming along the road at a fast pace.

"Thanks... Tae," I told him and smiled, he showed me his rectangular smile too and replied, "No prob bestie,"

~TAEHYUNG'S POV~

(Y/N)... How are you so attractive even... Jimin fell for you...

"Do you wanna have a sleep over today?" I asked her, hoping she would say yes.

"Kay sure," she said and I smiled even wider. We continued the way to her house as I changed into my pyjamas, a matching one with (Y/N). We got it as a birthday present last year.

We were playing and chatting when Yoongi suddenly called us out.

"Yes whatchu want bruh," (Y/N) said as we stepped into the kitchen. Yoongi looked at her confused.

"Kid, I only changed your look, I didn't change the say you speak. You speak like an American," he said as I smelt an aroma of...

Grilled fish!

"Oh ma Yoongi hyung, is that..."

"Grilled fish?" (Y/N) and I said at the same time as we both laughed.

Yoongi just nodded his head as he placed the fish and other dishes on the plates and set it up on the table.

After we finished eating, we decided to go to (Y/N)'s room to play pillow fight.

We went into her room and instantly, I felt a pillow slammed right into my face.

"Hahahaha! Pillow fight!" I heard (Y/N) shout as she jumped around in excitement.

"Game on," I said and three the pillow back to her.

"Yah Kim Taehyung!" She said as she kept on throwing multiple pillows at me.

We kept on throwing and dodging nonstop until...

I accidently hit her too hard.

She fell to the floor with a loud thud as she held her cheeks. I think her cheeks touched the floor first that's why she's holding them. She just sat there on the ground not saying a word and I knew something was wrong.