Your Dork

You were right.

Things had become much more interesting with Genos in your lives, although you didn't expect how quick it was to change, what with a monster crashing straight through the ceiling.

"Mou, we just got that fixed last week..." A pout marred your lips as you glared at the insect-like monster, hands on your hips as you tapped your foot on the ground as if expecting it to apologize for the damage it had caused.

It ignored you though in favor of introducing itself...or at least it tried to but never got to finishing, because Saitama had already killed it, "Oi, pay for our ceiling!"

You weren't really all that bothered anymore with the sight of blood and guts, having seen your fair share of it ever since your husband decided to become a hero. No, you were more concerned with the gaping hole on your ceiling.

With how focused you were on the hole you were going to have to call someone in again to fix and the remains of that insect monster you were going to have to clean up, you didn't notice how the yellow-clad hero wrapped an arm securely around your waist before he'd already jumped out of the same hole with you.

Instinctively, you locked your own arms around his neck and watched as the world quickly moved around the two of you before landing on the ground. Already knowing what to do in these kinds of situations, you released Saitama and sent him a smile, inclining your head towards the two monsters in front of you and mouthing a 'Good luck' to him.

You didn't need to see his face to know that he was smiling internally as you stood from the sidelines and watched him pummel the monsters and berate them for busting through peoples ceilings.

Saitama really was a dork, but he was your dork and you wouldn't have him any other way.